Can I download Google Translate for iPhone?
To get started, download the Google Translate app. To translate images with your camera in all supported languages, your device needs to meet these requirements: iPhone 4S and later. iOS version 11 and later.
How do I download translator on iPhone?
You can download languages to translate entirely on device, even without an internet connection….Download languages for offline translation or On-Device Mode
- Go to Settings > Translate.
- Tap Downloaded Languages, then tap. next to the languages you want to download.
- Turn On-Device Mode on.
How do I install Google Translate app?
Download & use Google Translate
- Step 1: Download the Google Translate app. To get started, download the Google Translate app for Android.
- Step 2: Set up Google Translate. Tip: In version 6.10 and up, you can use a Dark theme in the Translate app.
How do I activate Google Translate?
Turn translation on or off for a specific language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Click Languages. Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More .
- Turn Offer to translate pages in this language on or off.
How do I download Google Translate?
Choose & download languages
- Before you download languages, connect to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Translate app .
- At the bottom, select the language you want to download.
- Next to the language, tap Download . If it’s not there, the language can’t be downloaded. If it asks you to download the language file, tap Download.
Where is Google Translate on my phone?
A Google Translate icon is displayed on the top right of the app. Tap on it for the translation. As you can see, the translated version of the message text is displayed with the help of Google Translate.
Is there an app for Google Translate for iPhone?
Google Translate on the App Store This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. • Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages) • Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
How many languages can I translate with Google Translate?
You can translate text, handwriting, photos, and speech in over 100 languages with the Google Translate app. You can also use Translate on the web. To translate text, speech, and websites in more than 100 languages, go to Google Translate page. Was this helpful?
How do I use translate on the web?
You can also use Translate on the web. To translate text, speech, and websites in more than 100 languages, go to Google Translate page. Was this helpful? How can we improve it?
How can I translate text in more than 100 languages?
To translate text, speech, and websites in more than 100 languages, go to Google Translate page. Was this helpful? How can we improve it?