Can you take your car to Koh Tao?
Indeed night ferries are the only option for taking cars onto Koh Tao.
How do I get to Koh Tao by ferry?
4 good options:
- Fly from Bangkok to Samui, then catch ferry to Koh Tao. Fastest most direct route.
- Fly from Bangkok to Suratthani or Chumphon, then catch ferry to Koh Tao.
- Joint Bus (Coach) + Ferry from Bangkok to Koh Tao.
- Overnight Sleeper Train + Ferry from Bangkok to Koh Tao.
How do I get from Koh Tao to Chumphon?
To get from Chumphon to Koh Tao you need to take a ferry. There are two main companies which operate services between the two – Lomprayah and Songserm. As this is the closest point on the mainland to Koh Tao, these ferries offer some of the shortest ferry rides to Koh Tao and can take as little as 90 minutes.
How do you get to Koh Tao from UK?
Fly London Heathrow to Nakhon Si Thammarat, bus, ferry
- Fly from London Heathrow (LHR) to Nakhon Si Thammarat (NST)
- Take the bus from Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport to Don Sak Seatran Ferry.
- Take the ferry from Don Sak Pier to Ko Tao.
How do I get from Hua Hin to Koh Tao?
There is no direct connection from Hua Hin to Koh Tao. However, you can take the train to Chumphon, take the drive to Chumphon, take the ferry to Koh Tao, then take the drive to Koh Tao. Alternatively, you can take a vehicle from Hua Hin to Koh Tao via Chumphon, Chumphon, and Ko Tao in around 8h 34m.
How much is Koh Samui ferry?
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Koh Phangan to Koh Samui: Ferry tickets – ฿190 to ฿350. Ferry+Van price: ฿350 – ฿550.
Where to stay on Koh Tao?
Mae Haad – The Centre. Mae Haad is a busy town in the centre of Koh Tao and the first place you will arrive.
How to get to Koh Tao?
Diving around Koh Tao. There is no doubt that diving is the main attraction of the island.
How to reach Koh Samui from Bangkok?
– Fly Suvarnabhumi to Koh Samui • 4h 1m – Train, bus and ferry • 11h 9m. Take the train from Bang Bamru to Chumphon 43 Hua Lamphong – Surat Thani Train Station – Class II AC / – Fly Suvarnabhumi to Surat Thani, bus and ferry • 6h 21m – Train, ferry • 11h 39m. – Bus and ferry • 14h – Train, bus and ferry via Hua Lamphong • 14h 51m. – Drive, car ferry • 11h 49m.