Does mimecast work on iPad?
If you have an Android Phone (eg HTC or Samsung Smartphone), Apple iphone (iPhone 5 / iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 etc.), Windows Mobile Phone, Blackberry V10 device or an ipad or Andrond Tablet then you can search for ‘mimecast’ in your respective app store and download the free app.
How do I get digital magazines on my iPad?
How to Subscribe to Magazines and Newspapers in the App Store
- Launch the App Store.
- Tap Apps.
- Scroll down to Top Categories, then tap See All.
- Tap Magazines and Newspapers.
- Browse and download magazines just as you would with apps.
- Tap Get to download the magazine or newspaper.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
Is there a remote app for iPad?
Controlling an iPad Remotely with Splashtop SOS Whether you’re using another iPad or even an Android phone, you still get to control the iPad from anywhere. Both you and the iPad’s owner must download and install Splashtop SOS. Invite the iPad’s owner through the app.
Does Atlantic magazine have an app?
Atlantic subscribers can read unlimited articles on the site or download digital magazine issues to their Android devices. Or you can use The Atlantic’s Android app, available to download for free in the Google Play Store. Please note: The Atlantic app requires Android 6 or newer.
How do I open mimecast on Iphone?
- Download the application from the App Store.
- Open the Mimecast Mobile application.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click on the Next button. Note:
- Add your Password. This can be a:
- Select the appropriate Password Type.
- Click on the Login button.
- Complete your Six Digit Passcode and re-enter to confirm it.
How do I set up mimecast mobile?
- Logon the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration toolbar menu item.
- Select the Services | Applications menu item.
- Either click on the:
- Expand the Mobile section.
- Select the Managed Only option from the drop-down.
- Configure the other settings as required.
Can Apple TV remote control iPad?
With the Apple TV Remote in Control Center, you can control your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How can I remotely control my iPad from my iPhone?
Use Switch Control on your device to control another Apple device
- Connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on both devices.
- If you haven’t already, turn on Switch Control on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Use your switch to navigate the Switch Control menu.
Is The Atlantic app free?
The Atlantic offers iOS and Android apps, which are free to download but all articles are subscriber-only. For the iOS app, you can gain access two ways: 1) by purchasing a subscription directly from The Atlantic and signing in to the app or 2) by purchasing a subscription from Apple’s App Store.
How much does The Atlantic app cost?
App-only subscriptions can be purchased in the app for $3.99/month or $23.99/year. The new app features a significantly optimized interface, with faster and easier access to the latest articles and videos from The Atlantic, plus full digital issues of the monthly print magazine.