How can I participate in KBC Marathi 2021?
First, download Sony Liv app from Google Play Store.
- After installation, make register on sony liv app.
- If you are age is 18 years or more than it then you can register for Marathi KBC Season 5.
- Click on the registration link.
- Then choose Marathi language and go ahead.
How can I participate in Kon hoil Marathi Crorepati?
Documents Required for Kon Hoil Marathi Crorepati 2022 Registration
- Indian Nationality Proof.
- Candidates Age proof.
- PAN Card.
- Medical certificate .
- Photograph etc.
How can I get KBC registration 2020?
Step 1: Download the Sony liv app from the play store or visit www.sonyliv.com. Step 2: Open the app and click on KBC Registration. Step 3: Now click on the link for registration and fill the details. Step 4: You are now successfully registered.
How can I register for 2021 KBC?
KBC Registration Through Sonyliv app:
- You need to open the (Sony live app)
- Click on the KBC official.
- The registration question will pop up on the screen.
- Fill up the complete details on the form that appears on the form.
- Click Submit Button.
Is KBC registration closed?
KBC Registration 2022 – The users who wants to get registered for the upcoming season of KBC 14 have to wait for sometime to get their online registration done for KBC Season 14 that will be soon officially started by the SONY channel….KBC Registration 2022 – Check Date, Online Form, Procedure, Audition.
|Name of the Show||Kaun Banega Crorepati – KBC|
|Status of Registration||Start Soon|
Can I register for KBC now?
The only way to get registered for KBC 2022 is through online means. There are no such offline options that you can take the help of. You need to either register with the help of the SONY Liv application, through SMS, or through IVR.
When KBC Registration will open?
KBC Registration Date 2022 As estimated, it can be said that the registration process should start in the first week of May 2022. It is noted that a total of 10 questions will be asked as a part of KBC Registration and users have to answer the question as per the available methods.