How do I buy tickets for RATP?
T+ tickets can be purchased:
- at our ticket desks and automatic vending machines, located in all our metro, bus, tram, and RER stations (single tickets or packs of 10),
- at RATP authorised retailers (packs of 10),
- in the food service bar of certain TGV train lines (single tickets or packs of 10),
How long is metro ticket valid Paris?
In the metro and RER, tickets are valid for two hours for a single, one-way trip, which might include transfers. It cannot be used for several different trips within this time period. In the bus network, tickets are valid for 90 minutes between the first and last validation, including one or several transfers.
How much is a Paris metro ticket?
Metro. A single metro ticket costs €1.90, and can be used for one journey, including all connections. White-coloured tickets can be purchased singly or in a book of 10 (“carnet”), at the ticket offices or machines in metro stations, and also in some tobacconists.
Are RER and metro tickets the same?
The Metro and RER share the same stations, so you don’t need to exit the Metro to transfer to the RER. Tickets purchased on busses are not valid in the Metro and they also cost more – 1.90€. Children under 10 get a 50% discount on all tickets and Children 3 years old or under ride for Free.
Where can I buy a carnet in Paris?
You can buy your carnets at the RATP desk at CDG or at any staffed ticket window at any Métro or RER station. You can also buy them at some 1500 outlets throughout the city.
How do you ride a bus in Paris?
How to ride Paris buses
- Validate your white cardboard T+ ticket immediately in the stamping machine, or buy a ticket from the driver if you don’t have one.
- When you’re ready to get off the bus, press the nearest red button to activate the “stop requested” sign.
- Leave the bus through the rear doors.
Can I transfer from metro to bus in Paris?
Transfers Allowed For Metro tickets used on a tram or bus, transfers are allowed for 1 hour 30 minutes after first validation. For example, you cannot transfer from Paris Metro to Bus. Paris Metro Ticket transfers are allowed between: One Metro line to another, without exiting the confines of a station, or.