How do I change the category of my Facebook page?
To edit your Page’s category:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages or Your [number] Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap .
- Tap Page Info then tap Category.
- Tap an existing category to delete it, or tap Add category + to create a new one.
Can you change a community page to a business page?
If you currently have your business page set in the “community” category, you can change it to a “business” designation in just a few steps. After you reset the category, you can take advantage of the custom URL that Facebook provides for business pages to further promote your business.
How can I make my Facebook page as official?
How to verify your Facebook Page
- Step 1: Head over to the verification request page.
- Step 2: Select the right category for your account.
- Step 3: Attach identifying documents.
- Step 4: Explain why you’re pursuing verification.
- Step 5: List your other social media accounts and add comments.
What is the difference between a Facebook business page and a community page?
Facebook wanted to differentiate between bona fide Official Facebook Pages (fan pages for businesses) and what they now call Community Pages. Just like Official Pages for businesses, organizations and public figures, Community Pages let you connect with others who share similar interests and experiences.
How do I change my public figure to a business?
To create your page, go to Facebook’s page creator and select Artist, Band, or Public Figure. Select Artist, Band, or Public Figure as the Facebook page type. Next, select Public Figure from the Category drop-down menu, type in your name, and click Get Started.
How do I change my Facebook page from business to community 2021?
To edit your Page’s category:
- Log into Facebook from a computer.
- Switch to the Page you want to use, then from your Page, click About.
- On the left side, select Contact and Basic Info.
- Below Category, click .
- Start typing a category and select an option from the dropdown list that appears.
- Click Save.
Can I change my business Facebook Page to a public figure page?
To create your page, go to Facebook’s page creator and select Artist, Band, or Public Figure. Select Artist, Band, or Public Figure as the Facebook page type. Next, select Public Figure from the Category drop-down menu, type in your name, and click Get Started. Your new public figure page then appears.
How do I get my page verified?
Verify Your Facebook Page with a Phone Number
- Step 1: Go to Page Settings. Go to your page then go to Settings.
- Step 2: Go to Page Verification. From “General” go to “Page Verification” and click “Edit.”
- Step 3: Verify the Page. Click “Verify this Page.”
- Step 4: Provide Business Phone Number.
- Step 5: Enter Code to Verify.
How do I get my Facebook page verified by 2020?
Go to your Facebook page’s “Settings.” Find the “General” tab. When you click it, you’ll be able to look to your right and see a “Page Verification” tab. If you hit “Edit,” it will ask you if you’d like to verify the page. Check that you would and enter a phone number for your business, language, and your country.
Should I create a business or community page on Facebook?
So you want to create an official page for your business, not a community page. Whatever you do, don’t create a community page for your business. So for your business, you definitely want an official page and just choose the closest most accurate category whether you’re a local business, a brand or a public figure.
How do I get rid of a public figure on Facebook?
Be sure you’re ready to remove it before you begin.
- Go to the Settings menu for your page.
- Scroll to the bottom and select from the Remove Page section, select the “Edit” button next to “Delete your page.”
- Click “Permanently delete [Your Page Name].”
- Confirm your selection to delete the page.
How many followers do you need to be a public figure on Facebook?
You should aim for around 500 followers before submitting a verification request on Facebook. Some users have had luck converting their personal Facebook profile into a brand profile and asking friends to like the brand profile.
How do I create a community page on Facebook?
For this, you create your page in the same way as an official page, you just select the community page option when setting up the page. You can call your Facebook community page whatever you want, include images and links and invite your Facebook friends to like it. What’s the difference between a Facebook page and a Facebook Group?
What is the difference between a community page and official page?
A community page on Facebook is an unofficial page designed for people to discuss an organization, topic or celebrity. Community pages do not officialy represent the business or person they discuss. You can see the community page badge on the top of the page which denotes is not an official page. What is an official Facebook page?
How do I change the settings of my Facebook page?
In the upper right corner of the page, below the blue bar but above the cover photo, you will see a bar with options that include Page, Inbox, Notifications, and so on. One of the settings, second to last, is, well, Settings.
What are Facebook community pages and how do they work?
In Facebook’s words: Community Pages are a new type of Facebook Page dedicated to a topic or experience that is owned collectively by the community connected to it. Just like Official Pages for businesses, organizations and public figures, Community Pages let you connect with others who share similar interests and experiences.