How do I check my nitaqat system?
How to check company nitaqat status
- Visit Saudi Ministry Of Labor website by following this link ” www.mol.gov.sa “.
- Type your iqama (Muqeem) number in 2nd text box “رقم اللقامه ” as shown in above image.
- Enter image code in fourth box which is just below the image.
- Press Enter or click on “بحث”.
How do I check sponsorship status?
To check Iqama transfer status, visit the Ministry of Labor website. In the new window, you will see the name of your current employer. Once the Iqama Transfer Request is accepted, you will be able to see the new Kafeel name (Sponsor Name).
How can I check company status in Saudi Arabia?
Steps to Check Company’s Nitaqat Status
- Firstly, visit the Ministry of Labor Website: Click Here.
- Secondly, Enter your Iqama Number or Passport Number or Border Number. (
- Thirdly, Select your Nationality on the Second Option Box.
- Then, put the 5 Digits Code on the Human Verification Box.
How do I check my Mosasa status?
Nitaqat Status of Mosasa Kafeel or Company red, green or yellow?
- Just write your Iqama number in the field as it is written below.
- After it writes captcha code for confirmation that you are not spam or bot.
- Then click below button and it will show your Kafeel or Musasa status.
How can I check my Saudi entry number?
The Border number is a unique 10-digit number issued to each expatriate entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on a new visa. You can now check this number by visiting the Absher portal online.
How do you check Iqama is issued or not?
Check Iqama Number with Border Number In order to check if your Iqama Number is issued or not through the Ministry of Labor website; Open https://www.mol.gov.sa/IndividualUser/BasicInfo.aspx. Change the language to “English“.
What is my sponsor ID number?
1. Checking Sponsor ID through Your Passport. Your sponsor ID will be available in the stamped KSA visa page in your passport. The fifth line in your visa, from the right, will feature your 10-digit sponsor ID.
What is the sponsor ID?
The sponsor of a political ad — the candidate, committee or other person paying for the ad — usually must be identified. It’s illegal to use an assumed name when identifying an ad’s sponsor. …
What is nitaqat database?
Nitaqat is a program of Saudization, to increase employment of Saudi nationals in the private sector. Nitaqat uses a rating system, by classifying companies into four zones; platinum, green, yellow and red.
What is nitaqat system in Saudi Arabia?
Nitaqat is a nationalisation scheme in Saudi Arabia which requires companies to fill up their workforce to certain levels with Saudi nationals. An updated version of the programme is set to be introduced from 1 December 2021.
How can I check my Iqama validity?
To check the expiry data of your Iqama:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Interior.
- Go to the “Passports” section from the homepage.
- Select “Query Iqama Expiry Service”
- Choose Integrated e-services “Individual” on the Absher portal.
- Enter your username or Iqama number, password and image code.
How can I check my Iqama details in Saudi Arabia?
You can check your Iqama status online by following a few simple steps:
- Go to the official website of the KSA Ministry of Interior.
- Change the language to English, if you cannot read Arabic.
- Go to the “Passports” section, from the menu tabs.
- Click on “Query Iqama Expiry Service” in the dropdown list.
How to check Nitaqat system category of your company?
Depending on Saudi nationals in your company, your company may get Platinum status Or Green status or Yellow or Red category. Related : Yellow category of Nitaqat system is dropped in 2020 Take your iqama or one of your colleague iqama to check nitaqat system category of your company or kafeel (sponsor) allotted by Saudi ministry of labor.
How to check Nitaqat color status (iqama red green status)?
You can check your establishment’s or employer’s nitaqat color category ( Iqama Red Green status) by visiting the Ministry of Labor’s “ MOL KSA ” website. Nitaqat color status can be checked through the MOL KSA website using one of the following Identity numbers: Below is the Step-by-Step Procedure on how to check “ Iqama red green ” color status,
What is Nitaqat system in Saudi Arabia?
Nitaqat system is introduced to get more jobs to Saudi nationals in both private and public sectors. Depending on Saudi nationals in your company, your company may get Platinum status Or Green status or Yellow or Red category. Related : Yellow category of Nitaqat system is dropped in 2020
How to check Nitaqat color status through mol KSA?
Nitaqat color status can be checked through the MOL KSA website using one of the following Identity numbers: Below is the Step-by-Step Procedure on how to check “ Iqama red green ” color status,