How do I completely remove Windows 8?
How to Uninstall Windows 8 From a Dual-Booting PC
- Boot into Windows 7.
- Launch Msconfig by hitting Windows + R to get the run box, typing msconfig and clicking Ok.
- Select the Boot tab.
- Select Windows 8 and click Delete.
- Click OK to exit msconfig.
Can I delete pre installed software?
Uninstall Apps Through The Google Play Store Tap My Apps & Games and then Installed. This will open a menu of apps installed in your phone. Tap the app you want to remove and it will take you to that app’s page on the Google Play Store. Tap Uninstall.
How do I uninstall Windows 8.1 from my laptop?
How to uninstall Windows 8.1 [Update]
- Open the Control Panel.
- Navigate to Control PanelPrograms.
- There, click the ‘Installed updates’ link under the ‘Programs and Features’ item or you can press Win+R shortcut keys on your keyboard and type the following in the run box: ‘shell:AppUpdatesFolder’
How do I get rid of Windows 8.1 Pro?
- Windows Key.
- (Focus is in Search field) Type cmd.
- (Your search result is returned) Right Click Command Prompt.
- (Contextual menu open) Click Run as Administrator.
- slmgr /dlv.
- Copy the ActivationID to notepad or something.
- slmgr /upk ActivationID (FROM STEP 6)
How do I remove Windows bloatware?
How to rid your device of bloatware
- Click the Start menu, then the gear icon.
- In the Settings window, select Update & Security.
- On the left-hand side, click Recovery.
- Select Reset this PC.
- Click Get Started.
- Select Keep my files and then choose where you wish to store them.
How do I Uninstall HP preinstalled software?
Bloatware removal process
- Step 1: Access your control panel by pressing Windows + I at the same time.
- Step 2: Within the “Apps & Features” tab, you’ll see a long list of all programs installed on your PC.
- Step 3: Click on the app you wish to remove and an “Uninstall” button will reveal itself under the program name.
What pre-installed apps should I uninstall Windows?
12 Unnecessary Windows Programs and Apps You Should Uninstall
- Crappy PC Cleaners.
- Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave Player.
- Microsoft Silverlight.
- All Toolbars and Junk Browser Extensions.
How do I uninstall Windows 8 from command prompt?
To do this, go to Start, type and open the Run command, type msconfig, navigate to the Boot tab, select Windows Developer Preview (recovered) (C:\Windows. 8), click Delete, Apply and then OK.
How to uninstall pre-installed apps on Windows 8?
Windows 8 App Cleaner is an incredibly lightweight (220 KB) app that lets you uninstall all the pre-installed Windows 8 apps in one click. Step 1: Download and launch the app. Step 2: From the top left corner, choose your Windows version. Windows 8, 8.1 or 8.1.1 ( also know as Windows 8.1 Update).
How to remove Bloat from Windows 8?
Windows 8, 8.1 or 8.1.1 ( also know as Windows 8.1 Update). Step 3: Click List Apps to scan your system for Windows apps. On the right side of the screen, you’ll see all the Windows 8 apps listed. Uncheck if you want to keep any app. (really?) Step 4: Click Remove Apps button and watch as the bloat is cleansed away from your PC.
How to uninstall Microsoft Windows 8 bundles?
Microsoft bundles some 20 odd apps like these with every single Windows 8 install. You can of course, delete them manually if you choose to. Finding them, right-clicking and then finally pressing that uninstall button. But, there’s a better way.
How to remove native apps from Windows 8 for free?
Windows 8 users who are looking for a better method to remove native apps from Windows 8 installation can now download a free utility called Windows 8 App Remover. With Windows 8 App Remover, you can remove native apps from Windows 8, as well as Windows 8 installation.