How do I connect my Canon MP470 to my computer?
Connect the USB cable to the Printer Connect the flat end of the USB cable to the computer (type-A receptacle). Connect the other end of the cable to the printer <1> (type-B receptacle). Note: The USB connector will only fit in one-direction into the type-B receptacle on the printer.
How do I scan on a Canon MP470 printer?
Scanning using the Operation Panel
- Place the document face-down on the platen.
- Press the Scan button on the machine. The machine enters Scan Mode.
- Select the type of document.
- Select what to do with the scanned image from Scanned data processing.
- Press the Color Start or Black Start button on the machine.
What does MP Navigator do?
This application software allows you to scan, save and print photos and documents. You can also edit images, or attach images to e-mail. Using MP Navigator EX you can scan multiple documents at one time, or scan images larger than the platen.
What ink does canon MP470 use?
What ink does Canon MP470 use? The standard yield Canon PG-40 and CL-41 ink cartridges are used in the Canon Pixma MP470 printer. It is also compatible with the lower-yield ink cartridges PG-30 and CL-31.
How do you become a MP Navigator?
- Click the down arrow in the top right of the browser.
- Windows Users – Click the small image of the folder next to your download. Mac Users – Click the small image of the magnifying glass next to your download.
Does MP Navigator work with Windows 10?
– Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS. – We have improved the phenomenon that MP Navigator EX couldn’t launch while the specific application was installed.
How do I change the ink in my Canon mp470?
Replacing An Ink Cartridge Press down on the semi-circular tab to release the cartridge and then remove it. Note: Handle the ink cartridges carefully to avoid staining clothes and surrounding work area. Remove and replace each cartridge individually. Or, remove the second cartridge after the first has been removed.
How do I install MP Navigator EX?
- Place the Setup CD-ROM in the drive.
- Install MP Navigator EX from the Setup CD-ROM.
- When the “License Agreement” screen appears, read it carefully and click [Yes].
- The installation starts.
- Click [Restart].
- After the computer is restarted, remove the Setup CD-ROM from the drive.
How do I install MP Navigator on Windows 10?
Install/Download the MP Navigator EX file When the support page for your model loads, select Drivers & Downloads. Click on the Software tab, choose SELECT to the right of the listing for MP Navigator EX, then select DOWNLOAD. If prompted to run or save the file, save it to your PC.
Where is the MP Navigator EX?
The default folder is MP Navigator EX in the Pictures folder (Windows Vista) or in the My Pictures folder (Windows XP and Windows 2000).
What is MP navigator ex for Canon Pixma mp470?
A useful tool that was designed in order to provide you with the needed tools for managing your scans if you use a Canon PIXMA MP470 device. It will enable you to scan documents, save and print them. You can also edit images, or attach images to e-mail using Canon MP Navigator EX for Canon PIXMA MP470.
What are the dimensions of the mp470 printer driver?
Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROMMP470 Printer DriverEasy Photo Print EX7ScanSoft OmniPage® SE MP Navigator EX Dimension (W x D x H) 17.7 x 13.9 x 6.7
How do I download the MP Navigator software?
Download the MP Navigator software by clicking Select button to the right of the MP Navigator EX listing. Then, click the Download button. The file name will vary based on the printer model. After the file has finished downloading, open it to begin the installation process.
How do I get support for the Pixma mp470?
PIXMA MP470 This product is supported exclusively through our web site. Scroll down to see your support options. You can also click one of these links to search our extensive Knowledge Baseor visit the Canon Community Forum. PIXMA MP470