How do I connect my iPhone 6 to my Bluetooth speaker?
How to connect your iPhone to a speaker
- Open Settings.
- Select “Bluetooth.” Select “Bluetooth” to begin the process of connecting your iPhone to a Bluetooth speaker.
- Make sure your iPhone’s Bluetooth is on.
- Make your speaker available to pair.
- Find your speaker under “Other Devices” on iPhone, and tap it to connect.
Why is my iPhone 6 not pairing with Bluetooth?
You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
How do I pair my iPhone with a Bluetooth speaker?
Place it in discoverable mode and then follow these steps to pair it with your iPhone SE again:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch to turn Bluetooth on.
- Select your Bluetooth accessory from the list of devices.
- Tap the option to Pair.
- Enter the PIN or password if prompted.
Why won’t my phone connect to my Bluetooth speaker?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my phone?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How to connect a speaker to your iPhone with Bluetooth?
Turn on the Bluetooth accessory. Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is fully charged and turned on before attempting to pair.
How do I connect my Bose speaker to my iPhone?
Connect Speaker Using NFC. 1. Turn on your Bose SoundLink speaker. 2. Open your NFC reader on your iPhone. Swipe down from the top-right corner to open your iPhone’s control center. (for older iPhones, swipe up from the bottom) Tap the NFC Symbol in your iPhone’s control center.
How to connect JBL speakers to iPhone?
– Ensure your speaker is turned on. – To place the JBL Charge 3 in pairing mode press the Bluetooth button. The Power button will start flashing blue and you will hear an audible noise. – You are now ready to pair the speaker to your Bluetooth device.
Can iPhone connect to multiple Bluetooth?
– Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth. – Turn on the Dual Audio toggle switch. – To use Dual Audio, pair the phone with two speakers, two headphones, or one of each, and audio will stream to both. – If you add a third, the first paired device will be booted off.