How do I hide my site name in Drupal?
How to hide site name in Drupal 8
- Log into your Drupal 8 admin area.
- Click Structure -> Block Layout.
- Find a block named “Site Branding”, click configure.
- Un-check “Site Name” under “Toggle Branding Elements”
Which files are required for theme in Drupal?
Below is a description of the most common files that you can find in a theme.
- *. info. yml.
- *. libraries.
- *. breakpoints.
- *. theme.
- css/ It is good practice to store .
- images/ It is good practice to store images in the ‘images’ subfolder.
- screenshot. png.
How can I hide my website name?
You can hide a URL in Chrome by pressing on the F11 key on your keyboard, if you use Windows PC, or Cmd+Shift+F if you use a Mac.
How do I change the look and feel of my Drupal site?
This can be done by installing the module and enabling it on your website. Once the module is enabled, the ‘Site Information’ option in the administration menu gives administrators the option to change the colors of the theme.
How do I override a Drupal template?
- Locate the template you wish to override.
- Copy the template file from its base location into your theme folder.
- (optionally) Rename the template according to the naming conventions in order to target a more specific subset of areas where the template is used.
- Modify the template to your liking.
How do you remove no front page content has been created yet?
This is the easiest solution:
- Find the URL of an existing Drupal content item that you want to use for the frontpage.
- Go to Configuration > Site information.
- Change the “Default front page” option to the URL that you selected. By default, the option says “node”.
Can I mask my website URL?
There are many ways to mask a URL. One of these ways is to embed an HTML frame in the main website, redirecting a user to a completely different site. Others include virtual hosting or rewriting a URL. Doing this masks the original URL displaying the masked version instead.
How can I hide my website in Google Chrome?
To get started enter “about:flags” into the Address Bar and hit Enter. Scroll down until you see the listing for Compact Navigation. Enable it and let the browser restart to gain access to the feature. Once the browser has restarted right click on one of the tabs and select Hide the toolbar from the Context Menu.