How do I setup a printer for my iPhone?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
Why is my iPhone not connecting to my printer?
If an AirPrint-enabled printer isn’t showing up on your iPhone, head to the printer’s network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network.
Can you connect iPhone to printer with USB?
You’ll need a USB cable and a USB OTG (on-the-go) adapter that connects your iPhone to the USB cable. To print from an iPhone or iPad with a USB cable: 1. Turn on your printer and connect one end of the USB cord to your printer and the other end to the USB OTG cord.
Can iPhone print to any wireless printer?
Apple’s iPhone smartphone lets you print wirelessly using any Wi-Fi enabled printer on your wireless network. Printers are added to the device through the “Printer Options” menu. Instead you must select the “Print” option while viewing the image or Web page that you want to print and add the printer from there.
Can my iPhone print to a wireless printer?
Use AirPrint to print wirelessly to an AirPrint-enabled printer from apps such as Mail, Photos, and Safari. Many apps available on the App Store also support AirPrint. iPhone and the printer must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
How can I print from my iPhone without Wi-Fi?
How to AirPrint from iPhone or iPad without Connecting to the Network
- Go to Settings → WiFi.
- Under Choose a Network, tap on your printer name.
- Now, your device will connect to the printer to let you print wirelessly. Follow the usual steps to access the Print option through the Share sheet, as explained above.