How do you make a graph smooth?
Smoothing Out Data Series
- In your chart, right-click on the data series that you want to smooth. Excel displays a Context menu.
- Choose Format Data Series from the Context menu. Excel displays the Format Data Series dialog box.
- Click Line Style at the left side of the dialog box. (See Figure 1.)
- Select the Smoothed Line check box.
- Click on OK.
How do you make a triangle in Word?
Getting the triangle symbol—method 2
- Go to the “Insert” menu and select “Symbol…”
- In the “Font:” drop-down menu, select “Wingdings 3.” Then select the triangle symbol (you may need to scroll down) and click “Insert”.
- The symbol will be inserted wherever you were typing.
How do you make a cap in Word?
On the Equation Tools tab, click the Accent button in the Structures group and click the hat — the rightmost item in the top row. Put the cursor in the box under the hat, click Normal Text at the left end of the ribbon, and type the word.
How do you type a delta symbol in Word?
How to write the delta symbol in Word
- Hold down [Alt] and enter    on the number pad.
- Simply copy the delta symbol from this practical tip and paste it into Word or Open Office.
- Write “2206” and then press the key combination [Alt] + [c] to get the delta symbol.
What is control point in Bezier curve?
A Bézier curve is defined by a set of control points P0 through Pn, where n is called its order (n = 1 for linear, 2 for quadratic, etc.). The first and last control points are always the end points of the curve; however, the intermediate control points (if any) generally do not lie on the curve.
How do I make the letters bigger on my computer?
Change Text Size in Windows 10
- Right click on the desktop and select Display settings.
- Slide the “Change the size of text, apps…” to the right to make text bigger.
- Click “Advanced Display Settings” at the bottom of the settings window.
- Click “Advanced sizing of text and other items” at the bottom of the window.
How do you make a subscript in word equation?
Tips for Using Microsoft Word Equation Editor
- tab right takes you out.
- ctrl+L puts you into subscript mode.
- ctrl+J assigns both a superscript and a subscript.
What is the subscript in math?
Subscripts are those little numbers in the bottom right Sometimes equations may have variables with subscripts (tiny numbers just after the variable).
How do you add superscript and subscript in Word?
How to write a superscript and subscript at the same time which are vertically aligned in Microsoft Word. You can achieve this by navigating to the insert tab, then equation and lastly script where you will find a formatted box with the superscript and subscript vertically aligned.
Which tool is used to draw freehand?
What is a subscript in coding?
In computer programming, a subscript is a number representing an element in an array. For example, with example or $example the “” is the subscript of the “example” array. Computer abbreviations, Font, Programming terms, Sub, Superscript, Typography terms, Word processor terms.
How do you type Y Bar?
To insert a lowercase Y-Bar, hold down the Alt key and type the numbers 0563 on the keyboard’s number keypad. To type an uppercase Y-Bar, hold down the Alt key and type the numbers 0562.
How do you type a subscript?
Alternatively, you can find other keyboard apps on the Play Store that allows typing subscript.
- Open the text where you want to type subscript.
- Switch your keyboard to the Engineering Keyboard.
- Tap the nnn super/subscript icon on the bottom-left.
- Tap the subscript character you want to type.
What is the symbol for subscript?
How do you draw a curve in Word?
Draw a curve
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes.
- Under Lines, click Curve.
- Click where you want the curve to start, drag to draw, and then click wherever you want to add a curve.
- To end a shape, do one of the following: To leave the shape open, double-click at any time. To close the shape, click near its starting point.
How do you type Y cap in Word?
How to Do It
- Open up Microsoft Word.
- Choose “Arial Unicode MS” as your font.
- First, type in a letter that you want to adorn with a hat.
- Next, go to Insert -> Symbol, drop down to “More Symbols”, and in the window that pops up, make sure you have selected “Arial Unicode MS” as the font.
- Voila, your p has a hat!!
What is drop cap in Word?
A drop cap (dropped capital) is a large capital letter used as a decorative element at the beginning of a paragraph or section. The size of a drop cap is usually two or more lines.
Which tool is used to draw curved lines?
The curved line drawing tool is used to create curved or straight lines. The curved line tool provides greater control over the shape of a polyline than the straight line tool (see Drawing With the Straight Line Tool).
What is subscript example?
Subscript is the text which a small letter/number is written after a particular letter/number. It hangs below its letter or number. It is used when writing chemical compounds. An example of subscript is N2.
How do you draw a freehand on a curve?
To draw a curve, follow these steps:
- Select the Freehand tool ( ).
- Click and hold to place the starting point of your curve.
- Drag the cursor to draw.
- Drag the cursor to draw.
- Release the mouse button to stop drawing.
- (Optional) End your curve at the point where you started drawing to create a closed shape.