How do you quote an entire paragraph?
Begin the quotation on a new line and indent a half-inch from the left margin. Double-space the entire quotation, and at the end of the quotation, provide citation information after the final punctuation mark. I hope this helps!
What are some good greetings?
Formal greetings: “How do you do?”
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
- 7. “ Hi!” ( Probably the most commonly used greeting in English)
- 8. “ Morning!” (
Is it Hi everyone or Hi everybody?
The only difference between, “Hi everybody” and “Hi everyone” is , “everyone” is more formal. But both are correct greetings. You can also say, “Hi all”.
Is it OK to say greetings?
If you are a native speaker and speaking with another native speaker, a simple hello would be fine. Hello all, hello everyone, or welcome eveyone (if you are greeting tham at an event, to a meeting etc) is quite acceptable when meeting several people at the same time.
How do you cite a whole paragraph in APA?
Begin on a new line and indent 1/2 inch from the left margin. Use this margin for the entire paragraph. Double-space the quote. After the final punctuation mark, insert the author, date and page number within parentheses.
What is the use of et al?
One of these is the Latin phrase et al., an abbreviation meaning “and others.” It is used to shorten lists of author names in text citations to make repeated referencing shorter and simpler.
How do you use greeting in a sentence?
Greeting sentence example
- After greeting the group with a hearty wave, he proudly handed a surprised Cynthia Dean a wad of bills.
- My sleepy greeting was met by a shout.
- Damian accepted his hand in greeting , looking around.
- The ceremony is a kind of greeting by which they wish each other “a happy new year.”