How do you reset an iPhone without iTunes password?
Solution 2. Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode or iTunes via iCloud
- Visit iCloud.com on your computer.
- Log in with the same Apple ID used on your locked iPhone.
- From the main page of icloud.com, choose “Settings.”
- Choose “Restore.”
- Choose the latest backup you made and click “Restore.”
- Open iCloud.com from a browser.
How can I restore my iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
Restore iPhone Without Using iTunes
- Reset iPhone Using Settings. All that is required to Factory Reset iPhone is to go to Settings > General > Reset and select Erase All Content & Settings option on the next screen.
- Restore iPhone Using “Find My” Service.
- Restore iPhone Using Recovery Mode.
Can you restore an iPhone without using a computer?
If you can’t access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer.
How do you restore a locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
How do I reinstall iOS on iPhone using iTunes?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Can you factory reset an iPad without a computer?
If you are now able to open your iPad, you can erase all of your data and return it to its factory default settings without connecting it to a computer. Ensure that your iPad is charged, or connect it to a power source. Open Settings; select General and then select Reset. Select Erase All Content and Settings.