How fast is a 9 second quarter-mile?
Well it didn’t take long for the Georgia-based tuning firm to take its car to the drag strip and claim another world record. The car managed to set a quarter-mile time of 9.01 seconds at 153 mph during testing at Virginia Motorsports Park, making it the quickest C8 in the world in the quarter-mile.
What car is the fastest in the quarter-mile?
2019 Bugatti Chiron. Quarter Mile Time: 9.9 seconds. Quarter Mile Max Speed: 158 mph.
What car has the best 0-60?
World’s Quickest Cars 0-60
- 2021 Koenigsegg Gemera – 1.9 Seconds.
- 2020 Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ – 2.3 Seconds.
- 2021 Hennessey Venom F5 – 2.4 Seconds.
- 2021 Aston Martin Valkyrie – 2.5 Seconds.
- 2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale – 2.5 Seconds.
- 2020 Rimac Concept_One – 2.5 Seconds.
- 2021 SSC Tuatara – 2.5 Seconds.
Which car has the fastest 0 60?
The Koenigsegg Gemera is the world’s quickest production car that hits the 0-60 mph mark within 1.9 seconds. It’s the very first four-seater by Koenigsegg and the world’s first Mega-GT that weighs 4,079 pounds.
Is 0 to 60 in 9 seconds fast?
These are heavier and not very fast. Typical compact cars will be in the 7–9 second range. A current generation Civic does it in about 7.5 seconds (the 1.5L Turbo). A Mazda3 with a 2.0L engine will be closer to 9 seconds.
What is the fastest 0-60 car ever?
What is the fastest accelerating car 0-60?
Fastest accelerating cars: full list
- Ultima Evolution Coupe (supercharged) & Ultima RS LT5 – 2.3 seconds (0-60mph)
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon – 2.3 seconds (0-60mph)
- Bugatti Chiron – 2.4 seconds (0-62mph)
- Bugatti Divo – 2.4 seconds (0-62mph)
- Ferrari SF90 Stradale – 2.5 seconds (0-62mph)