How restart ilom Solaris server?
Reset the Server Using Oracle ILOM
- From the web interface: In the left pane, click Host Management → Power Control, and select Reset from the Select Action list box. Click Save, and then click OK. The server resets.
- From the CLI: Type the following command: -> reset /System. When prompted, type y to confirm:
What is ilom in Solaris?
Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) 2.0 is the system management firmware you can use to monitor, manage, and configure a variety of Sun server platforms.
What is ilom Exadata?
What is ILOM? Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) provides the service processor (SP), hardware and software, a way to manage an Exadata machine component; i.e. compute nodes, cell nodes, storage nodes, etc. The ILOM is pre-installed on these components.
How do I power on ilom?
Power Host On and Off Using Oracle ILOM
- Click Host Management > Power Control.
- From the Settings drop-down menu, select one of the following: Reset: Reset the operating system without removing power. Immediate Power-Off: Turn off power to the host immediately.
How can I check my ilom power supply?
Check the Power State of the Server or Host (Oracle ILOM)
- Log in to Oracle ILOM. See Log In to Oracle ILOM (Service).
- Determine if the system or domain has power. To check the power status of a domain on a single-domain server, at the Oracle ILOM prompt, type: -> show /System power_state.
- Determine your next step.
How do I go to OK prompt from ilom?
Display the ok Prompt
- At the Oracle ILOM prompt, type: -> stop /SYS.
- Use the server Power button.
How do I find my ilom IP on Solaris?
How to Display the ILOM IP Address Using the Web Interface
- Type your user name and password.
- Click Log In.
- Select the blade and node to view from the left pane.
- Make a note of the node’s SP IP address.
- Repeat Step 4 to find the IP address for the server’s other node SP.
What is ilom in ODA?
Oracle Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) provides advanced service processor (SP) hardware and software that you can use to manage and monitor your Oracle Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine. Determine the hardware configuration of your system.
How do you send a break from ilom?
Use the set /HOST send_break_action command to bring the server to a menu from which you can choose to go to the OpenBoot PROM prompt (ok).
How do I run ilom snapshot on a Sun Oracle x86 system?
To take a snapshot of the Oracle ILOM SP state from the Oracle ILOM CLI:
- Log in to the Oracle ILOM CLI server SP.
- To view the snapshot properties, type: show SP/diag/snapshot.
- To define the data set collection, type:
- To define the encryption mode, type:
- To start the data collection, type:
How do I get OK prompt in Solaris?
On a Sun keyboard, press the two keys STOP and A . That will get you an OK prompt.
How do I set auto boot false in OK prompt?
This change is permanent but only takes effect after a host reset….Enable or Disable Automatic Booting (ok Prompt)
- Get to the ok prompt. See Accessing the ok Prompt.
- Set the OpenBoot auto-boot? parameter to true or false.
- Verify the change. ok printenv auto-boot?
- Reset the host. ok reset-all.
How do I change the power state of the ILOM server?
Log in to the ILOM CLI using a user login with administrator privileges. When you are logged in, the CLI prompt appears. To change the power state, enter one of the following commands. To power on the server: -> start /SYS To gracefully shut down the OS and power off the server to standby power mode: -> stop /SYS
How to use the ILOM command-line interface (CLI) to control power?
How to Use the ILOM Command-Line Interface (CLI) to Control Power You can use the ILOM CLI to change the power state of the server. For example, you can perform the following power-related actions: Power on the server Shut down the OS gracefully and power off to standby power mode
How do I perform an emergency shutdown in Ilom?
Shut down the OS gracefully and power off to standby power mode Perform an immediate power off to standby power mode (emergency shutdown) withoutshutting down the OS gracefully Reboot the server by cycling the power Note – For information about the ILOM CLI, see the Sun Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) 3.0 CLI Procedures Guide.