What are some good trivia questions for Christmas?
- Where does Santa Claus live?
- What do we leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
- Who tries to stop Christmas from coming by stealing all things related to Christmas from the Whos?
- Who was the author of A Christmas Carol?
- What made Frosty come to life in the movie Frosty the Snowman?
What fruit does Santa’s nose look like?
cherry. It’s no wonder his nose looks like a cherry.
What is the first rule of Code of elves?
63) In the movie Elf (2003), what was the first rule of The Code of Elves? The first rule of The Code Of The Elves is “Treat every day like Christmas.”
How many times does Santa say ho?
It’s a word Santa Clause says three times when he sees your wife, mother and sister together in the same room. Ho , Ho, Ho Merry Christmas ! Thanks.
What are the 3 rules of being an elf?
What are the three rules in “The Code of Elves”?…Terms in this set (31)
- Treat every day like it’s Christmas.
- There’s room for everyone on the nice list.
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
What are the rules of Christmas in elf?
Elf on the Shelf Rules
- Name your Elf on the Shelf. Give your North Pole visitor a name.
- Do Not Touch Elf on the Shelf. Elf looses his magic if he is touched by humans.
- Elf Moves at Night. No matter what, Elf cannot move when you are watching.
- Elf Cannot Talk.
- Elf Must Return Home at Christmas.
What are the best trivia questions?
‘Ladies Night’ – the Atomic Kitten Version,obviously
What are some easy Christmas trivia questions?
How do you say Merry Christmas in Hawaiian?
What are some Christmas Jokes?
How did the ornament get addicted to Christmas? He was hooked on trees his whole life.
What are some Christmas questions?
Which March sister opens LM Alcott’s Little Women by grumbling “Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents?”[Answer: Jo March]