What celebrities have neck tattoos?
So if you’re considering getting one, scroll down for 13 cool celebrity neck tattoos.
- 01 of 13. Lucy Hale. @lucyhale.
- 02 of 13. Hailey Bieber. @haileybeiber.
- 03 of 13. Kehlani. @kehlani.
- 04 of 13. Selena Gomez. @bangbangnyc.
- 05 of 13. Ariana Grande. @arianagrande.
- 06 of 13. Zoë Kravitz. @_dr_woo_
- 07 of 13. Sofia Richie.
- 08 of 13. Rita Ora.
What does it mean when a girl has a neck tattoo?
Neck tattoos are one of the most versatile placements for tattoos. The neck, especially the throat, is also often associated with communication. So for some people, neck tattoos are a symbol of being open to new people and experiences, and might possibly even imply the person likes to take risks!
Can you be successful with a neck tattoo?
But there are two types of tattoos that aren’t likely to fly: face and neck tattoos. Ruettimann said those tattoos will likely disqualify you from jobs where you’ll be meeting clients in particular. But tattoos above the neckline retain a non-professional air.
Are neck tattoos inappropriate?
Now, one of the main reasons why neck tattoos are a bad idea lies in the very neck skin. The skin on the neck is extremely thin and very delicate to handle and expose to damage. The sides of the neck might be the least sensitive when it comes to tattooing, but even then you can expect some serious irritation and pain.
Why do people have so many neck tattoos?
1. Are You Set in Your Career Path? The reason many celebrities, be they actors, musicians, or professional athletes are getting neck tattoos is because they are pretty much set in their career path. However, you don’t need boast a career that pays millions to feel comfortable doing the same.
Can you be an actor with a neck tattoo?
From personal experience, being tattooed will not prevent you from becoming a professional actor, but it may well limit the roles you are offered. If you audition for the role of “man in suit” and the costume will cover your tattoos, being tattooed will not be a problem.
Do jobs care about neck tattoos?
So basically – legally a neck tattoo shouldn’t prevent you from getting a job but more than likely the hiring company, if they’re not 100% impressed with your resume and interview, they’ll probably pass onto someone without a neck tattoo.
What jobs allow neck tattoos?
Career Options That Allow Tattoos
- Beauty Industry Careers. If you decided to enroll in the beauty and cosmetics industry, your tattoos can be a great plus for you.
- IT Jobs.
- Artistic Career Field.
- The Entertainment Industry.
- Home and Industrial Construction.
- Food Service.
- Commercial Drivers.
Can I be an actress if I have tattoos?
Yes, actors can have tattoos, but having tattoos can make them more suitable for some roles than for others. Some roles might ask for no visible tattoos, while others might actually ask for visible tattoos!