What is chipset series?
This article provides a list of motherboard chipsets made by Intel, divided into three main categories: those that use the PCI bus for interconnection (the 4xx series), those that connect using specialized “hub links” (the 8xx series), and those that connect using PCI Express (the 9xx series).
What is the best chipset for Intel?
The Best Intel Gaming Motherboards: Z690, Z590, Z490 X299
- Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro. Best ATX Z690 Motherboard.
- Asus ROG Maximus XIII Hero. Best ATX Z590 Motherboard.
- Asus ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Glacial. Best ATX Z590 Motherboard for Custom Cooling.
- Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Tachyon.
- ASRock Z490 Taichi.
- Gigabyte X299X Designare 10G.
What is G41 chipset?
The Intel® G41 Express chipset provides an ideal price/performance solution for embedded computing applications needing HD video playback and 3D graphics. The chipset also delivers optimized 3D graphics performance and support for Microsoft DirectX* 10, Shader Model* 4.0 and OpenGL* 2.0.
How do I know what chipset my motherboard has?
Start menu > right-click on My Computer > choose Properties. Click on the Hardware Tab > Device Manager button. In the Device Manager, open the category that says: IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. You will see your chipset brand there.
What is the Mobile Intel® 945 Express chipset family document number?
Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family Document Number: 309219-006 Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family Datasheet June 2008 2 Datasheet INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH INTEL® PRODUCTS. NO LICENSE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE, TO ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGH TS IS GRANTED BY THIS DOCUMENT.
What is the difference between the Intel® 945GT and 945gu Express chipsets?
• The Intel 945GT Express Chipset is designed for use in desktop designs. • The Intel® 945GU Express Chipset is designed for use with the Intel Processor A100 and A110 in the Intel ultra mobile platform designs. • The Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express Chipset is designed for use with the Intel® Atom™ Processor N270 in the Netbook Platform 2008 designs.
What chipsets are supported by the Intel®945GC Express?
Additionally, Intel®945GC Express chipsets also support Intel AtomTM Processor 200 Series and Intel®AtomTM Processor 300 Series. Each chipset contains two components: GMCH (or MCH) for the host bridge and I/O Controller Hub 7 (ICH7) for the I/O subsystem.
What is the difference between the 82945gc and the 945GC?
Note:The 82945GC supports only ADD2 cards and not ADD2+. The 945GC does not support concurrent SDVO and PCI Express*) This concurrency is supported in reversed and non-reversed configurations. Mirroring / Reversing is always about the axis between PCI Express lanes 7 and 8.