What is inFlow inventory project?
inFlow Inventory is a Windows- and Microsoft SQL-based inventory management system suitable to the needs of mid-sized and large enterprises across industries. Its core functionality includes order management, stock management, invoicing and reporting. The software can be deployed either as a cloud or on-premise system.
How much does inFlow inventory cost?
inFlow Inventory has 4 pricing editions, from $89 to $1,649. A free trial of inFlow Inventory is also available.
How do I install an inventory inFlow?
Time to install!
- Are you a new user trying out the Free edition? Download the installer (or grab the full offline installer if your machine isn’t online).
- Once you’ve got the installer, run it.
- Start the process by running this file.
- Check the box to agree to the license agreement.
- Select Customize your installation.
How do I download inventory inFlow?
The inFlow Cloud for Windows client must be installed before you can use it to manage your inventory. To download the inFlow Cloud for Windows installer: Download and run the installer file from this link: https://app.inflowinventory.com/download/windows.
How do I create an online inventory system?
- Establish your online business objective and needs.
- Select a technological inventory solution.
- Identify and catalog products for your online inventory.
- Publish your inventory online.
- Test your online inventory system.
- Update your inventory.
What is ABC inventory analysis?
ABC analysis is an inventory management technique that determines the value of inventory items based on their importance to the business. ABC ranks items on demand, cost and risk data, and inventory mangers group items into classes based on those criteria.
How do I update inventory inFlow?
There are two ways you can update to a newer version of inFlow On-Premise:
- Run the installer overtop of an existing downloaded inFlow on-premise (this will start the update)
- Create a backup file, uninstall your current version of inFlow re-install using the newest version of inFlow On-Premise.
Is the inflow app free?
However, Inflow is a self-directed program, so you are free to take it at your own pace.
How do I create an inventory database in Excel?
How to make an Inventory List in Excel
- Launch Microsoft Excel and open a new document. To do this, go to the search bar on the top window.
- Chose the style you prefer for your inventory list.
- Click Create.
- Enter your inventory data.
- Save your document.
How do you make an inventory ledger in Excel?
Type inventory list into the search bar at the top of the page, then press ↵ Enter . This will bring up a list of templates for inventory management. Select a template. Click on the inventory list template that best suits your needs.