What is main airport in Louisville Ky?
Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport
Louisville International Airport
|Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport Standiford Field|
|Owner/Operator||Louisville Regional Airport Authority (LRAA)|
|Hub for||UPS Airlines|
|Elevation AMSL||501 ft / 153 m|
What does SDF airport stand for?
(The airport was named for Dr. Elisha David Standiford who, as a businessman and legislator, played an important role in Louisville transportation history and owned part of the land on which the airport was built.)
What airline flies out of Louisville Ky?
- Allegiant. Flight status: 1-702-505-8888.
- American. Flight status: 1-800-433-7300.
- Breeze. Flight status: Click here.
- Frontier. Flight status: 1-801-401-9000.
- Delta. Flight status: 1-800-325-1999.
- Southwest. Flight status: 1-800-435-9792.
- Spirit. Flight status: 1-855-728-3555.
- United. Flight status: 1-800-864-8331.
What airlines fly direct to SDF?
From Dallas-Fort Worth, the only airline with direct flights is American Airlines (Oneworld). From Denver, direct flights are offered by Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines (Star Alliance). From Destin / Fort Walton Beach, you can fly non-stop to Louisville with Allegiant.
Is Louisville airport small?
Just 10 minutes from downtown, Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport is a low-fare airport that draws travelers from across the beautiful state of Kentucky and Southern Indiana region. The airport accommodated more than 4.2 million passengers in 2019.
Why is the Louisville airport SDF?
But its airport code — SDF — will not change. Louisville’s airport got its code from its former name, Standiford Field. It was named after businessman and legislator Dr. Elisha David Standiford, who owned part of the land on which the airport was built.
Where does Southwest fly non stop from Louisville?
With this announcement, Southwest Airlines will offer 14 daily nonstop flights from Louisville to eight destinations: Houston, Baltimore, Chicago-Midway, Denver, Las Vegas, Orlando, Phoenix and Tampa.
What is the main airport in Kentucky?
|City served||FAA||Airport name|
|Cincinnati/Covington||CVG||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport|
|Lexington||LEX||Blue Grass Airport|
|Louisville||SDF||Louisville International Airport (Standiford Field)|
|Owensboro||OWB||Owensboro–Daviess County Regional Airport|
Where can you fly to from Louisville?
- Charlotte: Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Chicago O’Hare: O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Miami: Miami International Airport (MIA)
- New York LaGuardia: LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Orlando (seasonal): Orlando International Airport (MCO)