What is the average gas mileage in 2011?
Domestic cars averaged 25.2 mpg during the period, while imported cars averaged 27.6 mpg. Overall, domestic light vehicles (cars and trucks combined) increased in fuel efficiency by 1.3 percent from the first quarter of 2010, while imported light vehicles increased fuel efficiency by 3.5 percent from a year ago.
What 2012 car has the best gas mileage?
EPA Names Top 10 Most Fuel Efficient Cars for 2012
- Mitsubishi i-MiEV, 126/99 mpg city/highway.
- Nissan Leaf, 106/92.
- Azure Dynamics Transit Connect Van, 62/62 (electric Ford Transit Connect)
- Chevrolet Volt, 58/62.
- Toyota Prius, 51/48.
- Honda Civic Hybrid, 44/44.
- Toyota Prius V, 44/40.
- Lexus CT 200h, 43/40.
What older cars get the best gas mileage?
25 All-Time Best Gas Cars by MPG
- 2000 Honda Insight. Combined MPG: 53.
- 2010 Toyota Prius. Combined MPG: 50.
- 1986 Chevrolet Sprint ER. Combined MPG: 48.
- 1994 Geo Metro XFI. Combined MPG: 47.
- 1986 Honda Civic Coupe HF. Combined MPG: 46.
- 1995 Honda Civic HB VX. Combined MPG: 43.
- 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid.
- 1985 Pontiac Firefly.
What gas car has the best gas mileage?
Most Fuel-Efficient Midsized Cars
|Rank||Make & Model||Highway mpg|
|1||Honda Accord Hybrid EX||52|
|2||Toyota Camry Hybrid LE||53|
|3||Hyundai Sonata Hybrid SEL||51|
|4||Kia K5 LXS||52|
What was the average mpg in 2010?
Fuel Economy of 2010 Midsize Cars
|EPA MPG||Owner MPG Estimates|
|2010 Acura RL 6 cyl, 3.7 L, Automatic (S5)|
|Premium Gasoline||View Estimates How can I share my MPG?|
|20 combined city/highway MPG 17 city 26 highway 5.0 gals/ 100 miles|
|2010 BMW 535i 6 cyl, 3.0 L, Manual 6-spd|
What gas mileage does a 2012 get?
Fuel Economy of 2012 Midsize Cars
|EPA MPG||Owner MPG Estimates|
|2012 Acura TL 2WD 6 cyl, 3.5 L, Automatic (S6)|
|2012 Buick Regal 4 cyl, 2.0 L, Automatic (S6)|
|Regular Gasoline||View Estimates How can I share my MPG?|
|22 combined city/highway MPG 18 city 29 highway 4.5 gals/ 100 miles|
What cars get the best gas mileage 2010?
The 15 Most Fuel-efficient Cars for 2010
- Audi A3 (automatic)
- Smart For-Two Coupe or Convertible (both automatic)
- Nissan Altima Hybrid (automatic)
- 2010 Lexus HS 250h (automatic)
- Honda Insight Hybrid (automatic)
- Honda Civic Hybrid (automatic)
- Ford Fusion (and Mercury Milan) Hybrid (automatic)
- Toyota Prius (automatic)
Did old cars get better gas mileage?
That’s mainly because they were lighter and their engines were tuned to generate far less horsepower than modern cars. …
Which SUV has the best MPG?
– Captures the Mercedes-Benz aura – High-performance AMG versions are a blast to drive – Sleek, well-equipped interior
What is the best mid size SUV for gas mileage?
– 6 6. 2021 Ford Explorer Hybrid. The Explorer Hybrid delivers a solid 318 horsepower and 322 lb-ft of torque thanks to the 3.3-liter V6 and electric motor, so acceleration is – 8 5. 2021 Subaru Outback. – 9 4. 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid. – 10 3. 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. – 11 2. 2021 Kia Sorento Hybrid. – 12 1. 2021 Toyota Venza.
What is the best gas efficient SUV?
2020 Subaru Crosstrek. City/highway/combined (L/100km): 8.5/7.0/7.9 Usually you have to give-up all-wheel drive if you are wanting fuel efficiency,but the Subaru Crosstrek offers both.