What is the best comment for Facebook photo?
Below are some of the fantastic comments for pics on FB to help you out.
- Your charm is irresistible.
- You look strong and confident.
- That is a perfect gentleman picture.
- That is a killer picture.
- This pic is lit and impressive.
- You are looking like a Rockstar.
- You are looking damn handsome brother!
- Always smart.
How do I compliment a profile picture?
How to Compliment a Girl’s Picture
- Say there’s something special about her.
- Compare her to something beautiful.
- Mention something that reminded you of her.
- Tell her you’ve been thinking about her picture all day.
- Tell her how much you love her smile.
- Talk about her eyes.
- Praise how healthy her skin looks.
How do you comment on a Facebook profile?
First, log into Facebook and go to the page you administer. Find a post you want to comment on. As shown below, in the lower right corner, click on your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to the comment field. Select the name of the profile you want to comment as and write your comment.
How do I comment as myself on a Facebook page?
Comment on a Facebook Company Page’s Existing Post as Yourself from a Desktop Computer
- Click your company page’s profile pic thumbnail close to the top of the page and select your personal profile. The profile thumbnail image now floats at the top as you scroll down.
- Select your personal profile.
- Comment on a post.
How do I comment as 2021 on Facebook?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
What are some of the best photo comments on Facebook?
You mean the world to me
How to optimize photos for Facebook to look their best?
Facebook says: Use images that are at least 1200 x 630 pixels for the best display on high resolution devices. At the minimum, you should use images that are 600 x 315 pixels to display link page posts with larger images. If your image is smaller than 600 x 315 px, it will still display in the link page post, but the size will be much smaller.
Who can see my Facebook photo comments?
click the link to Use Activity Log. Facebook displays a timeline of all the updates you’ve posted, liked, or commented on. Hovering over the small audience icon to the right of the text shows you who can see the update. You can’t control who sees updates from other people, but you can control your own.
How to add photos in comments on Facebook?
Tap Comment on the post that should include the picture comment.