What setting should I change on my iPhone?
Here are the iPhone settings you should consider changing right away:
- Crank down the brightness.
- Disable push email.
- Turn on Do Not Disturb.
- Use the numeric battery gauge.
- Tweak the size of text.
- Configure auto-lock.
- Add more fingers to Touch ID.
- Turn off location services for non-essentials.
How do I change the geographic settings on my iPhone?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
Where is scripting in settings iPhone?
Allow scripts to run from a shortcut On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings > Shortcuts > Advanced. Turn on Allow Running Scripts.
What is iPhone Accessibility mode?
iPhone accessibility features include vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and educational settings that can allow people with a range of needs to use the iPhone, and utilize their device to more easily engage with the world around them. To get to these features, go into Settings –> General –> Accessibility.
Can you trick iPhone location?
Faking the location of an iPhone requires more effort than with Android devices because you can’t simply install an app. Launch iTools and click the Virtual Location button. At the top of the map, type in the location you want to fake and press Enter. On a map, you’ll see your GPS location move to the faked location.
How do you use scripts on iPhone?
Uploading and running scripts
- you can choose any file from your iCloud library.
- use the Open button under External files section to open files from other apps / locations.
- use the + button in the bottom left corner to create a new blank script file. here you can write your own code. or paste in code from another file.
What is scripting on iPhone?
One of the most powerful sections at your disposal in the Shortcuts app is called Scripting. This menu lets you work with device functions like setting light or dark appearance, adjusting screen brightness or setting Do Not Disturb.
How do I make my iPhone more accessible?
After you set up iPhone, you can adjust accessibility settings.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility.
- Choose any of the following features: Vision. VoiceOver. Zoom. Display and text size. Motion. Spoken content. Audio descriptions. Physical and motor. AssistiveTouch. Touch accommodations. Back tap. Reachability. Call audio routing.
How can I use my iPhone when blind?
Head over to Settings>Accessibility>VoiceOver and turn the switch on. If you’re using iOS 12 or earlier, this is located in Settings>General>Accessibility>VoiceOver. You can also have Siri turn VoiceOver on by saying, “turn on VoiceOver”.