What should be your two main concerns when evaluating sources?
The two main questions you should ask yourself when evaluating sources are:
- Is this source suitable?
- Is this source trustworthy?
What question should be asked in determining whether a source is reliable quizlet?
What question should be asked in determining whether a source is reliable? Is the intent of the source known? Is the info current? Are any experiments described in enough detail that they could be reproduced?
What questions should be asked when evaluating a source Check all that apply?
Answer: The questions that should be asked when evaluating a source are “How appropriate is the information?, “Is the source sufficient?” and “Is the source reliable and accurate?”.
What are the characteristics of a comparison and contrast essay?
For a comparison-contrast essay, it will:
- Clearly state what you will compare or contrast.
- Explain very briefly how two things are similar or different.
- Indicate preference of writer for one object over another or.
- Indicate why these similarities and differences are important.
What is compare and contrast in English?
Compare and contrast is a rhetorical style that discusses the similarities and differences of two or more things: ideas, concepts, items, places, etc.
How do you write a compare and contrast essay for two characters?
How to Write an Essay Comparing Two Characters
- Read some critical analysis of both literary works.
- Choose your topic.
- Find the leitmotiff of the literary works in question.
- Describe the characters (according to point 1)
- Find the similarities between both characters.
- Find the differences.
- Formulate your conclusion.
How do you evaluate the credibility of a source?
Evaluating Your Sources
- Timeliness. Your resources need to be recent enough for your topic.
- Authority. Does the information come from an author or organization that has authority to speak on your topic?
- Audience. Who are the intended readers and what is the publication’s purpose?