Where does the red wire go on a Lux thermostat?
The red wire is usually the hot side, it goes to the ‘RH’ terminal, the white goes to the ‘W’ terminal, NOT the ‘C’ terminal.
What is STG 2 on Lux thermostat?
Display reads “STG. 2” or “AUX” “STG. 2” is displayed when the thermostat is turning on the first and second stages of a conventional heating system. “AUX” is displayed when the thermostat is turning on the first and auxiliary heating stages on a heat pump.
How do you reset a Lux tx9600ts thermostat?
- Take the front of the thermostat off the wall and look for a small white round reset button on the right side labeled “H.W. Reset”.
- Hold this button down for at least 5 seconds.
- The screen should fully populate temporarily.
How do you test a Lux thermostat?
Verifying Power Lux thermostats use two AA batteries installed on the back of the detachable thermostat face. After replacing the batteries, activate the system and specify a temperature to see if the furnace returns to normal working order.
How do you turn off stage 2 on a Lux thermostat?
Setting the OFFSET to 0° (zero) setting will disable the 2nd heating stage completely.. Press the NEXT button to accept the Offset. You will see “ADJUST VALUE CAL” Hit EXIT to skip this setting and return to the Normal Run Screen.
How do I reset my Lux Kono?
To reset your KONO, perform the following:
- Press the dial to access the menu.
- select the settings icon.
- rotate the dial for “IS yes”
- repeatedly press the dial until you are on option 99 (there are not 99 options)
- Rotate for yes, then press the dial.
Why is my Lux thermostat not working?
If your Luxpro thermostat stops working, first replace the batteries. Also check the circuit breaker, reset the thermostat, and check if the wires are faulty.