Which family member do you admire the most Why?
The person who I admire the most is my father. He does everything for me. He is very adorable and caring. He is an Advocate.
What characteristics of Mumble do you admire?
Personality. Mumble is shown to be kind and friendly, as well as shy, but he can also be extremely brave when a situation calls for it.
What does a person I admire mean?
If you hold someone in high esteem or look up to someone, you admire that person. If you ask four-year-olds who they most admire, they are likely to list their mom, dad, and grandparents — or superheroes and comic book characters. The verb admire also means to look at with wonder and pleasure.
Who can be my idol?
An idol is a person who has a big impact on your life in many ways. I consider my Mom as my idol. Also, Mmy mother is patient, caring, loving and understanding. When I have a problem, she not only is the person I can talk with for hours, but she also loves me unconditionally.
What is the other word for strong?
SYNONYMS FOR strong 1 mighty, sturdy, brawny, sinewy, hardy, muscular, stout, stalwart. 4 potent, capable, efficient. 5 valiant, brave.
What do you admire most about your father?
“He’s a great dad, he taught us everything we, I, needed to know and helped me become who I am today.” “He’s very ambitious and loyal. He’ll do whatever he can to aid and assist you and help you better yourself.” “I admire his ambition, his drive, his work ethic.
How do you tell a woman you admire her?
How To Compliment A Girl
- Talk about her eyes. How they show determination.
- Mention her smile. Tell her that it is not her looks that make her beautiful, but her smile.
- Tell her you love the way she carries herself.
- Admire her sass.
- Tell her that she is strong.
- Appreciate her independence.
- Admire her mind.
- Tell her you love her passion.
What’s a word for strong minded?
What is another word for strong-minded?
What is the meaning of admire?
transitive verb. 1 : to feel respect and approval for (someone or something) : to regard with admiration They all admired her courage.
How do you make someone feel good?
How to Cheer Someone Up: 51 Ways to Make a Friend Smile
- Ask Them If They Want Help. First off, find out if the person you’re trying to cheer up actually wants your help!
- Simply Be There for Them.
- Take On a Creative Project Together.
- Leave Your Friend a Handwritten Note.
- Swing the Blues Away.
- Go Get Some Ice Cream.
- Do Whatever They Want to Do.
- Volunteer Together.
What does estimable mean?
1 : capable of being estimated an estimable amount. 2 archaic : valuable. 3 : worthy of esteem an estimable adversary.
How do you describe a favorite person?
Reason why people like Nik #1
- Affable — He’s easy to talk to.
- Agreeable — He’s enjoyable to talk to.
- Amiable — He’s friendly and nice.
- Charming — He has a “magic” effect that makes people like him.
- Polite — He’s good at saying “please,” “thank you,” etc.
- Likeable — He’s easy to like.