Can I say me and my friend?
My Friend and Me or My Friend and I My friend and I or my friend and me? The answer is it depends. “My friend and I” would be the subject of the sentence whereas we say “my friend and me” when it is the object.
How do you introduce someone over the phone?
Introduce yourself Say “Hello, this is (name)” to let people know who you are. If you answer the phone and the caller doesn’t give his name, you can say “May I ask who’s calling, please?”. Practise saying these simple phrases to help yourself feel confident at the start of any telephone conversation.
Do you say myself and someone?
“I” is correct. The speaker is the subject of the sentence, the one performing the action, and so you use the subject version of the pronoun. You use “me” when the speaker is the object, the person being acted on. “Myself” is used to refer back to yourself if you’ve already mentioned yourself in a sentence.
How do you talk on the phone professionally?
10 tips for answering and handling calls professionally
- Promptly answer calls.
- Be warm and welcoming.
- Introduce yourself and your business.
- Speak clearly.
- Do not use slang or buzz words.
- Ask before you put people on hold.
- Don’t just put calls through.
- Be prepared for your calls.
How do you introduce yourself as an impression?
How To Make Strong Impressions When You Introduce Yourself Virtually
- You’re more than, “Title, Company.” Say so in your opening line.
- Get to know new contacts before asking for something.
- Practice brevity…
- 4. …
- Body language still matters behind a screen.
What should I say when introducing a speaker?
Instead of just stating out the speaker’s credentials and bio, make your introduction engaging by adding a short anecdote of the speaker. Talk about a time you met the speaker or an interesting story you read about her in a publication.
Can I use me instead of I?
Both words are pronouns, but I is a subject pronoun while me is an object pronoun. So, in the sentence, “She and I went to the store,” the correct word to use would be I rather than me.
How do you introduce yourself to an unknown person?
Here’s how to introduce yourself to someone new without feeling awkward at all.
- Offer a simple introduction. One thing that never fails is to smile and say, “Hi, I’m Ronnie.
- Challenge yourself. One of the best ways to get better at meeting people is to make a game out of it.
- Ask a question.
- Ask for help.
- Use humor.