Does eBay have an email address?
We replace email addresses with aliases for buyers and sellers to hide personal contact information. When you communicate, your email appears like [email protected] and is sent through our secure platform.
How do I file a complaint with eBay?
How To File eBay Seller Complaints
- Customer Support: 1-866-961-9253.
- Technical Support: 1-866-961-9253.
Does eBay have a complaints department?
The best way to contact eBay’s customer service team is through their online help center. If you’ve been the victim of an eBay scam, you can call their fraud assistance team at 1-866-961-9253. eBay’s website also has dozens of articles that offer solutions to common issues you might face on the site.
How do I file a complaint on eBay on eBay?
How do I send an email to eBay?
- Select Contact us at the bottom of this page.
- Scroll to the bottom of any eBay Help article and choose a contact option.
- Get in touch with us by email.
How do I send a message to eBay?
How to send a message on eBay
- Find the item in your Purchase History.
- Select the More actions dropdown menu and select Contact seller or Contact buyer.
- Type your message and select Send.
Where do I file a complaint against eBay?
How do I contact a CEO?
Product Information. Product Recalls. Recycling. Jewelry Protection Plans&Repair. Frequently Asked Questions.
How to contact CEO?
How can I contact Comcast CEO?
Document,document,document. Having proof that the company told you one thing,and then did another,can help you.
How to email eBay CEO?
Email to a Friend. Report Inappropriate Content. 10-12-2016 12:09 PM. You can Google the physical address of their headquarters and send a snail mail letter. And I do hope you realize that eBay is not the only company that has outsourced CS overseas. Nowadays more companies do than don’t (including Amazon).