How can I find my purchase history?
Review order history
- On your mobile device, open the Play Store .
- At the top right, tap your profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Budget & history.
- Tap Purchase history.
How do I find previously purchased apps?
If you are looking for old purchased apps, there actually is an app for that. You can download the “Purchased Apps” app from the Google Play Store here. Open the app, tap on your Google account, and your entire order history will show up.
Why can’t I redownload apps on my iPhone?
Once you’ve downloaded an app on your iPhone, it is added to your iCloud Account, so even if you delete an app from your phone, you can redownload it for free. The only time you won’t be able to redownload an app is if it’s no longer available in the App Store.
Can you track online purchases?
Google says the feature is to allow its users to keep track of its purchases in one place. Of course, since the company tracks your location and web activity, it’s not difficult to assume it uses the data for targeted ads, too.
How do I see purchase history on iPad?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
How do I see previously downloaded apps on Google Play?
First, open the Play store app and click the three-line menu icon ☰ on the top-life of your screen. Now click on the first option My apps & games. Tap on the Library option and there you can see all the apps that you have downloaded before.
How do I restore an app from iCloud?
How to transfer apps to a new iPhone using iCloud
- Turn on your new iPhone and follow the setup instructions.
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap “Restore from iCloud Backup.”
- When your iPhone asks you to sign into iCloud, use the same Apple ID that you used on your previous iPhone.
How do I restore purchased apps on my iPhone?
How to redownload apps on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the sign-in button or your photo at the top of the screen.
- Tap Purchased.
- If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member’s name to see content that they purchased.
- Tap “Not on this [device].”
What does redownload mean?
To download data or software again. Redownloading generally applies to retrieving an app from an online store after the initial download. The original may have been deleted, or the device may have been replaced with another.
Can you track purchases on a debit card?
The first place you should look for assistance is a “track my debit card” or “spending tracking app” from the bank that issued the card. Some credit card companies that also handle debit card transactions help synchronize the location of your smartphone with the location of your purchases.
How can I see my Icloud purchase history?
Sign in using the Apple ID and password you used when you purchased the products. Click your Apple ID, then click the “Account” link. If you select the “See All” option in the Purchase History section, a list of your past purchases is displayed.
How do I find my Apple pay history?
See your Apple Card spending history
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. If you use Apple Card Family, you can see who made the purchase.
- Tap Apple Card, then tap a transaction under Latest Transactions.
- Tap the transaction again to see details.