How do I access the 3PAR Management Console?
Logging in to the Administrator Console
- Log in to SSMC (see, Accessing SSMC). If this is the first time you have logged in to SSMC, select Administrator Console in the dialog boxthat appears.
- Enter the SSMC administrator user name and password.
- Click Login. The Administrator Console displays in a new browser window.
What is HP 3PAR Management Console?
HPE StoreServ Management Console (HPE SSMC) is the HPE 3PAR management and reporting console that offers converged management of both File and Block on HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage systems. SSMC provides contemporary, browser-based interfaces, including a Management console and an Administrator console.
How do I connect to SSMC?
- Log in to the SSMC administrator console on the SSMC server and then select the storage system to which users want to connect.
- Select Actions – Connect.
- In the Connect dialog, Click Connect.
What is a 3PAR server?
What is HPE 3PAR Storage. HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage is a family of flash-optimized systems that offer rapid, and automated provisioning. It leverages a multi-tenant design, and uses hardware for deduplication. Furthermore, it does all this in a single, tier-1 storage system designed for data security, and availability …
How do I find the IP address of my 3PAR Service Processor?
- Login to HPE 3PAR Command Line Interface (CLI) using the credentials.
- Run the shownet command to see the details as shown below: EPS-7400-DC cli% shownet IP Address Netmask/PrefixLen Nodes Active Speed Duplex AutoNeg Status 126.96.36.199 255.255.255.0 01 0 1000 Full Yes Active Default route: 188.8.131.52.
How do I know my SSMC 3PAR version?
Click the down arrow to expand Products & Solutions, then select 3PAR StoreServ Storage. Click the down arrow to expand Information Types/FileTypes/Languages, and under Information Types, select whatever is not greyed out. Under Languages, select your language. Scroll down until you find the product release notes.
How can I add 3PAR in SSMC?
Adding a 3PAR system to SSMC
- Connect to SSMC Administrator Console by entering the URL https://yourSSMCserver:8443/ in a supported browser.
- Once logged in choose add from actions menu.
- Enter the host name or IP address of the system you wish to manage plus a username and password with rights to the system.
What type of storage is 3PAR?
HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage is a family of flash-optimized systems that offer rapid, and automated provisioning. It leverages a multi-tenant design, and uses hardware for deduplication. Furthermore, it does all this in a single, tier-1 storage system designed for data security, and availability.
How do I install 3PAR Service Processor?
HPE 3PAR Service Processor – How to Setup a Physical or Virtual Service Processor
- Accessing the service console setup screen.
- Accessing the service console login screen.
- Connecting to the service processor.
- Setting up the service processor.
- Setting up the HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage system.
- Link to product related documents.
How do I add 3PAR to my service processor?
Launching the HP 3PAR Service Processor Setup Wizard
- Verify the service processor is powered on.
- Click the Set up the Service Processor link in SmartStart wizard step 2, Set up systems.
- Enter the SP IP address and click Ok.
- On the browser window, enter setupusr in the User Name box, and leave the password box blank.
How does the management console access the HPE 3PAR array?
The Management Console accesses the array via the IP address of the HPE 3PAR storage array. All configuration and monitoring steps are intuitively available through this interface. The CLI may be installed locally on a windows or Linux host.
What is the HP 3PAR Management Console (IMC)?
IMC provides the Graphical User Interface (GUI) console through which management tasks become easy for system administrators. You can also use the Command Line Interface (CLI) options like PuTTY, 3PAR CLI etc. to manage the 3PAR arrays. Here i will explain that how to download and install the HP 3PAR Management Console (IMC).
How do I download the 3PAR Management Console?
If you are running 3PAR OS 3.3.1 and below or just prefer the traditional management console then read on. 1 You can download the 3PAR Management console, form this direct link which takes you to the 3PAR software depot. If you just browse the depot its hidden.
How to manage 3PAR arrays in IMC?
IMC provides the Graphical User Interface (GUI) console through which management tasks become easy for system administrators. You can also use the Command Line Interface (CLI) options like PuTTY, 3PAR CLI etc. to manage the 3PAR arrays.