How do I book an appointment at the Australian embassy?
Steps to booking:
- Select the service that you require.
- You will automatically be forwarded to the next available appointment. You may select a date or time between 24 hours and 10 months in advance.
- Enter your information.
- Agree to our cancellation policy.
- Attend the Consulate at your designated booking time.
How do I make an appointment at an embassy?
How to Book Your Visa Interview at the Embassy
- Step 1: Complete the DS-160 form online! (
- Step 2 – Find the embassy nearest to you!
- Step 3 – Pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Step 4 – Schedule your visa appointment!
- Step 5 – Attend Your Visa Interview.
- Step 6 – Pick up your passport with visa.
Where is the US Embassy in Singapore located?
Address: 25 Napier Road, Singapore 258507 (next to the US Embassy; opposite Gleneagles Hospital) Telephone: (+65) 6836 4100; after hours emergencies: 800 61 62046
Can a Singaporean citizen travel to Australia now?
Please click here for further information. On 1 November 2021, the Prime Minister announced a pilot for eligible Singaporean citizens (‘Singapore Pilot’) to enter Australia without seeking an exemption and quarantine free when in possession of a valid Australian visa and travelling to participating Australian states and territories.
How do I re-enter Singapore from Australia?
See Travelling to Singapore (ica.gov.sg) for further information. All other pass holders wishing to return to Singapore on a non-VTL flight must apply to the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority and receive approval to re-enter Singapore prior to departure from Australia . This can be done here .
Is there parking available at the US Embassy Singapore?
There is no public parking on the premises. The nearest parking facilities are at Gleneagles Hospital, the Botanic Gardens and Tanglin Mall. Address: 25 Napier Road, Singapore 258507 (next to the US Embassy; opposite Gleneagles Hospital) Telephone: (+65) 6836 4100; after hours emergencies: 800 61 62046