How do I connect my Sony Action Cam to my computer?
Follow the steps below.
- Turn on the computer. Log on as an Administrator. Close all applications running on the computer before installing the software.
- Connect the camera to the computer with the supplied micro USB cable. New function may be added to Action Cam Movie Creator.
What apps work with Sony Action Cam?
Enjoy remote shooting while viewing on a smartphone or tablet screen. Use the Imaging Edge Mobile app to get full remote control of Action Cam functions.
What is Action Cam app?
Description. Quick and easy creation of eye-catching movies. ・Easily, cut, trim and make slow motion videos. ・Create Tim-lapse video(up to 30sec) with Pan and Zoom IN/OUT effect. ・Flip videos vertically/horizontally and add music to create impressive videos.
How do I download pictures from my Sony camera to my laptop?
- Insert the memory card to the camera.
- Turn on the computer and the camera.
- On the camera, press the Playback button.
- Press the MENU button.
- Select Send to Computer.
- Press the ENTER button. The images will then be sent to the computer.
How do I turn on my Sony Action Cam?
The Action Cam does not turn on.
- Attach the battery and turn off the power of the camera.
- Open the connector cover of your camera and connect the micro USB cable (supplied) to the camera.
- Connect the other end of the micro USB cable to the PC.
- Check that the CHG (Charge) lamp of the camera lights in amber.
How do I download pictures from my Sony camera to Windows 10?
From the desktop screen, click on the Folder icon located on the task bar and then click the Computer icon on the left side. In the Computer window, click the icon that represents the camera. Click the folder which contains the pictures and movies, then drag and drop it on the desktop of your computer.