How do I register for campus in France?
- Create an account to www.india.campusfrance.org.
- Fill the Campus France form (academic records, language skills, CV+SOP etc.).
- Submit your file online.
- Campus France will review your file and give you an appointment date.
How long does it take for Campus France to process?
2 to 3 weeks
Once you have completed the Pastel online form and mailed in your documents, it takes Campus France 2 to 3 weeks to process your file.
What is DAP Campus France?
The “Demande d’Admission Préalable – DAP” (preliminary request for admission) applies to all foreign students wishing to enrol in the first year of Bachelor’s at a university or in school of architecture. It is mandatory for the non-European foreign students.
Can I study in France without Campus France?
The Working Holiday visa In the framework of a reciprocal agreement with several countries, France grants Working Holiday visas (vacances-travail). Reserved for young people aged 18 to 30, they let you spend one year in France to learn about the country without studying here.
How do I pay my campus fee in France?
Terms and Conditions
- Online payment will require the student’s Campus France Etudes en France identification number (USXX-XXXXX – number issued when the student created the Etudes en France account).
- Payments will be shown on the debit or credit card statement as “MCUFEU authorize.net”
How do you pay for campus in France?
How do you use campus in France?
Just create a private electronic file and follow the instructions. You can also file your enrolment applications, talk with the Campus France space for your country and communicate with the institute you wish to enrol in. You will be asked to pay a fee for this assistance.
How much bank balance is required for France student visa?
Proof of sufficient funds for living in the country. The current amount required is €615 (US$820) per month, which can be shown with a bank statement, a guarantor’s letter or a notice of funding from a loan, scholarship or grant.
How can I get EEF certificate?
STEP -1 APPLICATION PROCEDURE- “Candidature”
- Log on to Etudes en France Website and Create Your Account by clicking on “Register”
- Fill the account creation form.
- To access your account, go to Campus France Website.
- Click on Applicant if you wish to apply to French Institutions through the portal.