How do I uninstall Microsoft IntelliPoint?
- Click the Windows Start, type “add or remove programs” and click “Add or Remove Programs” from the search results.
- Click the entry that begins “Microsoft IntelliPoint” in the list of installed programs.
- Click “Uninstall” in the window’s toolbar, then click “Remove” to confirm uninstallation.
How to uninstall Microsoft wireless mouse?
- Press Windows key + X from the Keyboard and click on Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, double click on the Keyboard.
- It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.
- Click on Uninstall button.
How do I Uninstall and reinstall my mouse driver Windows 10?
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I Uninstall and reinstall my mouse driver?
How do I see what drivers I have installed Windows 10?
The easiest way is to right-click on the Start button and then click the Device Manager option. Step 2: Once the Device Manager is launched, click on the View menu and select Devices by driver. That is it! The Device Manager will now display all installed drivers.
How do I Uninstall Redragon software?
Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:
- Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
- Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
- Search for the “Mice and other pointing devices” from the device list and expand it, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”.
How do I remove a wireless mouse in Windows 10?
Solution. Launch Windows Device Manager and find the target device (for example, Mice and other pointing devices -> Synaptics Pointing Device). Right-click and select the Uninstall option. There should be a popup window next to the device driver to confirm the operation.
How do I uninstall a driver in Windows 10?
Windows 10: How to Update and Uninstall Drivers
- Press the Windows key+X hotkey and click “Device manager”.
- To manage a driver you need to expand the relevant section and then right-click the driver.
- Click “Uninstall” to uninstall a device, tick the checkbox to delete the driver too.
- Click “Yes” to disable the device.
How do I uninstall a Windows driver?
Click Start, type Device Manager, and press Enter. Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall (for example, the graphics card would be listed under Display Adapters). Right-click the device, and click Uninstall. Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal.
Does Redragon k552 have software?
Note: The Redragon software is a . rar, which requires third party software WinRAR (or a similar program, there are some available for free) to unzip.
How do I completely remove IntelliPoint from my computer?
Click the Windows Start menu. Locate and select the Control Panel menu, then double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon. Select the IntelliPoint and then right-click, select Uninstall/Change. Then click Yes to confirm the IntelliPoint uninstallation process.
Is IntelliPoint free for Windows 10?
IntelliPoint for Windows 10 PC/laptop – Free download IntelliPoint latest official version for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7. Now, this app is available for Windows PC users. IntelliPoint is one of the most popular Drivers and Mobile Phones apps worldwide!
What is IntelliPoint?
IntelliPoint is an efficient software that is recommended by many Windows PC users. This application’s primary functions are comprehensive and go beyond the features offered by others that can be considered as its rivals.
What are the best IntelliPoint alternatives in 2021?
TC Games, LG Bridge, and HP Driver is the strong competitor of IntelliPoint. Otherwise, ApowerMirror and iOS Manager also quite good as the alternative of this software. There are also other similar apps such as iTools, MobiMover, and iCareFone that also need to try if you want to find the best alternative of IntelliPoint.