How do I use a printer at USC?
Go to https://libraryprint.usc.edu.
- Enter your USC credentials or sign in as a guest.
- Upload the document you want to print to your job list by selecting the “Upload” button.
- Select your document and set the print options in the lower right corner.
- Select the print preview option to verify print settings.
Is printing at USC free?
USC Libraries provides a variety of printing options: wireless internet access; USC Network access from Libraries Desktop/Lab work stations; from your mobile device; and from all library information kiosk terminals. How to Print using Touchless Printing. Scanning is Free.
How much is it to print at USC?
Printing is fee-based ($0.12 per black and white page and $0.50 cents per color page, $1 minimum charge). The physical prints can be sent from any wireless device in the campus center and then paid for using USCard or major credit card at the printing kiosk in the Generations Lounge (TCC 326).
How do I add funds to my USC library print?
When purchasing a Print & Copy Card, please follow the instruction on the screen. Note that after the card is dispensed, you need to swipe it through the machine (magnetic stripe up) within 30 seconds to activate the funds. To add value to the card, insert the card and select “Deposit.”
How do I put money on my USC card?
There are 3 ways to add funds to your USCard:
- Go to USCard services located in McCarthy Way Parking Structure (Formerly PSX) and use a credit card or cash to put money on your USCard.
- Log into your account online.
- Add cash to your card via the machine in the Leavey Library Lower Level.
How do I add money to my USCard?
Deposit Funds to Your USCard Deposits can be made online with a credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover). You may also add funds to your card in person at one of our customer service centers. Faculty and staff may set up their cards for payroll deductions for use at all locations where USCard is accepted.
Where can I use my USC card?
USCard is also accepted at the following locations:
- USC Hospitality locations.
- USC retail locations on campus. USC Bookstores. Ticket Office.
- USC Gas Station.
- USC Parking (daily passes/carpool passes)
- USC select vending and copy machines.
- University Libraries.
- Mail Stop (McCarthy Way Structure)
- Select Village locations.
Where can I get a USCard?
- University Park Campus. Customer Service Center. (213) 740-8709. [email protected]
- Health Sciences Campus. One Stop at HSC.
- Administrative Office. Carole Little Building. 3434 Grand Avenue, CAL 138. Los Angeles, CA 90089. (213) 740-8709. [email protected]
What are USC discretionary dollars?
Funds deposited to your USCard account are discretionary funds — a prepaid declining balance (separate from dining dollars) accepted anywhere on campus and select USC Village locations.
Can I use dining dollars at Starbucks USC?
Dining Dollars can be used at USC Hospitality venues, including the restaurants at the Tutor Campus Center, the dining halls, Starbucks and Coffee Beans on campus, Seeds, Fertitta Cafe, Little Galen and others.
How do I activate my USCard?
Activate your USCard in 5 easy steps
- Step 1: Login to your USCard account.
- Step 2: Click on Sign In, log in using your USC Net ID.
- Step 3: Click on Activate Card located on the bottom of the page underneath Card Services.
- Step 4: Select your USCard and click on Activate Card.
- Step 5: Your USCard is now activated.
How do I put money on my USCard?