How do you cite a PDF in APA 7th?
In an APA citation, cite a PDF the same way you would cite a webpage, and include the PDF link as the URL. In Chicago style, after the title, you can add the same description without brackets (separated by a period).
How do you cite an email interview?
Treat the person being interviewed as the author. Then provide a description that includes the format (“E-mail interview”) in the “Title of source” slot. You may list the interviewer’s name as an “Other contributor” after the description. Then list the date on which the interview was conducted.
How do you reference teacher notes?
Basic format to reference lecture notes
- Author or authors. The surname is followed by first initials.
- Title (in italics).
- Description of format.
- Unit name and Unit code.
- Date lecture was delivered.
How do I cite a lecture in APA?
Author Surname, First Initial. Second Initial. (Year). Lecture title [Format].
How do you cite a teacher?
Instead, parenthetically cite your teacher’s name, the phrase “personal communication,” and the date of the communication as an in-text citation. Examples: (Teacher’s First Initial. Last Name, personal communication, date sent).
How do you cite an email in APA?
- Email communications from individuals or interviews with individuals should be parenthetically cited in the main text of your paper.
- Citations are placed in the contexts of discussion.
- Give the initials as well as the surname of the communicator, and provide as exact a date as possible.
How do you cite an email reference?
An email citation should include the name of the writer, the title of the message, a description of the message including who it was sent to, the date it was sent, and the method of delivery. Structure: Last, First M. “Re: Title of Message from Subject Line (if any).” Message to [recipient name].