How do you respond to a story?
When you see someone’s story, you can reply to it by sending them a message:
- Open the story you’d like to reply to.
- Tap Send Message at the bottom of the screen.
- Type your message, then tap Send.
Which of the following is an example of a response to literature?
An example of a response to literature is analysis of a poem. Option B is correct. The objective of a response to literature is to state an opinion about a character’s traits, the setting, plot, theme, or moral of the story.
How is responding to text a part of constructing meaning?
Responding is a natural part of the reading process. When students read a piece of literature they respond to it by using their prior knowledge to construct meaning. That is, their transaction with the text results in the construction of their own personal meaning (Rosenblatt 1938/1976; 1991).
How do you reply to a specific message on a team?
Re: Reply on Desktop App?
- Mark the post/reply and copy it.
- Go to the “Type a new message” field (bottom) or choose “Reply”
- Press shift and >
- Paste and press Enter twice.
How do you respond to a compliment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you reply to nice comments?
If you want to respond in a simple way and thank your date or partner for the compliment, you can say:
- “Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.”
- “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.”
- “Wow, thanks so much.”
- “Thanks – that means a lot.”
How do you respond to fiction?
Personal Responses to Fiction
- Your teacher doesn’t want a summary of the novel?
- Tell what makes the novel seem believable.
- Tell what images are created in your mind.
- Tell what you think of the main character.
- Tell whether you would want the main character as a friend.
- Tell what you have learned about a different place or time period.
How do you respond to someone calling you cute?
5 ways on how to respond when someone calls you cute: When it’s a crush
- 01“You must be looking at a mirror.”
- 02“Coming from you, that means a lot.”
- 03“I guess hanging out with you rubbed off on me.”
- 04“Sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else.
- 05“I guess that makes two of us!
- 06“Thank you, I appreciate that.”
Do you reply if someone reacts to your story?
Hello Katarina, yes you should try to reply and engage with this person, they did the first move by reacting now keep the conversation going.
How do you respond to Merci?
The usual answer to “merci” in French is “de rien” which has about the same meaning as “no problem” and translates to “it’s nothing”. The most commonly used is probably “De rien”.
How do you respond to someone interested in you?
How to Respond When Someone Says They Like You via Text
- Whether or not you like the person, your initial reply must always be “Thank you.”
- If you like the person, then there’s no reason not to say, “I like you too.”
- And if you feel otherwise, you may reply by texting, “I don’t think of you that way.”
How can we make our students respond to literature?
Prepare your students to analyze and respond to literature by practicing five types of responses: predictions, questions, clarification, connections, and opinions.
How do you reply to a message?
Reply to a message
- Open the Chat app or Gmail app .
- At the bottom, tap Chat or Rooms.
- Open a chat message or a room.
- If you’re in a room, below the message, tap Reply .
- Enter your message or select a suggestion. If available, tap a suggestion to enter your response immediately. You can customize the message before sending.
- Tap Send .
Why can’t I reply to a specific message on Instagram?
The ability to directly respond to a specific message is a feature in Instagram’s cross-platform messaging update. From the Instagram app on iPhone and Android, go to your “Profile” tab and tap the hamburger menu button in the top-right corner of the interface. Here, go to Settings > Update Messaging.
What to say in response to thank you in French?
What does Merci Boku?
: thank you very much.
How do you respond to a shout out?
A simple thank you goes a long way Whether it’s a raving review or a friendly shout out. Replying back with a simple thank you is a good way to let your customers know that you’re listening. It’s also a great way to show your appreciation. @simplymeasured gracefully thanks a fellow customer for a shoutout.
Should I reply to my crushes story?
Reply to Their Stories From Time to Time If your crush posts on their story, go ahead and watch it. And if you feel so inclined, reply to whatever they posted. Now, don’t do this all the time, because that’s just overkill. Depending on how often they share something on their story, reply once or twice a week.