How do you unpin a message on iPhone?
Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap and hold the icon of the message thread you want to unpin until a menu appears. Tap Unpin.
How do I clear a virus from my iPhone?
Open the Settings app and select Safari. Select Clear History and Website Data. Tap Clear History and Data. This should get rid of any malware on your iPhone.
How do I divert text messages from my iPhone?
Set up text message forwarding
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding.*
- Choose which devices can send and receive text messages from your iPhone.
How do I unpin a message?
How to deactivate Pin to top option on Message app?
- 1 Tap on Message app on your device and then access Messages. Then tap on message that is pinned to top.
- 2 Tap on More options.
- 3 Tap on Unpin or Unpin from top option.
- 4 Now, the conversation will be displayed as per the Time order.
How do I unpin someone?
Fortunately, unpinning people on Snapchat is super easy.
- On the Snapchat chat screen, long press on the pinned person that you want to unpin.
- From the popup menu, tap More.
- Tap Unpin Conversation. That person will now be unpinned and placed within the rest of your Snapchat messages and be sorted by date.
How do I check if my iPhone has a virus?
Go through the list below to check for viruses on iPhone:
- Your iPhone is jailbroken.
- You’re seeing apps you don’t recognize.
- You’re being inundated with pop-ups.
- A spike in cellular data usage.
- Your iPhone is overheating.
- The battery is draining faster.
Can you automatically forward text messages?
Android message forwarding is done through the Google Voice app. Open the app and tap the menu to generate a list of options. Select Settings and navigate to the message settings. At this point, you have the option to forward text messages to linked numbers or an email address.
How do I unpin?
You can pin an app’s screen to keep it in view until you unpin it….To unpin a screen:
- Gesture navigation: Swipe up and hold.
- 2-button navigation: Touch and hold Back and Home .
- 3-button navigation: Touch and hold Back and Overview .
How do you unpin a contact?
Tap Pin in the menu that appears. Your contact will now be pinned to the top of your Messages list. If you want to unpin your chosen contact, long press the icon you want to remove, then tap Unpin.
What does unpin mean on iPhone?
September 15, 2021 by Serhat Kurt. You can pin your important text messages to the top of the Messages app so that you can always have an easy shortcut to them until you unpin them. This will let you keep your important messages in view. You can do this on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.