How do you use the word experience in a sentence?
- He is much experienced in teaching.
- The company has experienced meteoric growth.
- She is a very good and experienced rider.
- California had experienced a phenomenal growth in population.
- Her lawyer seemed very knowledgeable and experienced.
- The staff are all highly experienced.
How do you describe skills on a resume?
How to List Skills on a Resume
- Keep your resume skills relevant to the job you’re targeting.
- Include key skills in a separate skills section.
- Add your work-related skills in the professional experience section.
- Weave the most relevant skills into your resume profile.
- 5. Make sure to add the most in-demand skills.
What is an example of experience?
The act of living through an event or events; personal involvement in or observation of events as they occur. The definition of experience is to have something happen. An example of experience is to have a first kiss. It was an experience he would not soon forget.
What are personal circumstances examples?
- Severe health problems.
- Passing away of a family member or close friend.
- Severe illness of a family member or close friend.
- Family circumstances.
- Psychological complaints, for which you seek treatment / or you are being treated.
- Functional impairment.
How do you explain circumstances?
1 : a fact or event that affects a situation Illness is the only circumstance that will excuse your absence. 2 circumstances plural : conditions at a certain time or place Under the circumstances, I think we did well. 3 circumstances plural : the way something happens Please explain the circumstances of the accident.
How can you tell if a word is positive or negative?
Connotation is an idea or feeling that a word evokes. If something has a positive connotation, it will evoke warm feelings. Meanwhile, something with a negative connotation will make someone feel less than pleasant. To call someone “verbose” when you want to say they’re a “great conversationalist” may not convey that.
How do I write a special circumstance letter?
Your financial aid award appeal letter should include the following:
- An address to a specific person.
- A clear “ask” and a specific “why.” Ask the office to reconsider, then offer a clear-cut reason why you need more aid money.
- Details of any special circumstances.
- Appropriate documentation.
- An exact amount.
How do you use unforeseen circumstances in a sentence?
unforeseen circumstances in a sentence
- The release was changed to late spring 2012 due to unforeseen circumstances.
- This is also to ensure stability and safety for any unforeseen circumstances.
- There always are unforeseen circumstances that take place when we explore Mars.
- There are always unforeseen circumstances that take place when we explore Mars.
What are some examples of experience?
Experiencing a new culture on a vacation or humanitarian trip….Positive Experiences
- Falling in love.
- The birth of a child.
- The birth of a grandchild.
- A reconciliation or reunion with a loved one.
- Immersing yourself in a new culture or way of life.
- The first time you make a big, life-altering decision for yourself.
What is unforeseen future?
: not able to be reasonably anticipated or expected : not foreseeable an unforeseeable event/problem.
What is the meaning of unforeseen circumstances?
used in official statements for explaining that something unexpected has happened that will prevent an event or situation from continuing normally. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have been forced to close the exhibition for the next two days. Synonyms and related words.
How do I spell unforeseen?
Correct spelling for the English word “unforeseen” is [ʌnfɔːsˈiːn], [ʌnfɔːsˈiːn], [ʌ_n_f_ɔː_s_ˈiː_n] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
How do I write my work experience?
To make sure your resume is easy to follow, we recommend going with the standard work experience format, which looks a bit like this:
- Job Title and Position.
- Company Name / Description / Location.
- Dates Employed.
- Responsibilities and Achievements.
Is astonishing a positive word?
Sixties Mod. To me, “astonishing” implies a certain element of disbelief. It can be used as a synonym for “amazing” either in a positive or negative way, but although it sounds an odd choice of word to me here I would take it as a compliment.
How do you write a circumstance?
Introduce the situation that is causing your special circumstance, such as the death of the family’s major wage earner or the adverse effects of an accident or natural disaster. Explain details to help the school determine whether or not the situation is a special circumstance.
What does personal circumstance mean?
“Personal circumstances” are things that affect someone that relate directly to them rather than others. It is the situation you find yourself in.
How do you use astonishing in a sentence?
Use “astonishing” in a sentence | “astonishing” sentence examples
- The new houses have been built with astonishing speed.
- She ran 100m in an astonishing 10.9 seconds.
- I find it absolutely astonishing that you didn’t like it.
- The ease with which she learns languages is astonishing.
- The astonishing similarity between my brother and my first-born son.
What are examples of circumstances?
The definition of a circumstance is a state that you are in, the details surrounding a situation, or a condition that causes something to occur. An example of a circumstance is when you are very poor.
How do you say due to unforeseen circumstances?
due to unforeseen circumstances synonym, due to unforeseen circumstances definition | Thesaurus
- abrupt, accidental, out of the blue, startling, sudden, surprise, surprising, unanticipated, unexpected, unlooked-for, unpredicted.
- anticipated, envisaged, expected, foreseen, intended, predicted.
What type of word is astonishing?
adjective. causing astonishment or surprise; amazing: an astonishing victory; an astonishing remark.
How do you describe your work experience?
Work Experience Descriptions. Begin each item by stating the name of the place, location, dates, and job title (e.g. manager, volunteer) List experiences in reverse chronological order (most current experience first). Describe your responsibilities in concise statements led by strong verbs.
What’s another word for amazing?
In this page you can discover 61 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for amazing, like: astonishing, incredible, astounding, phenomenal, marvelous, wondrous, fantastical, prodigious, stupendous, miraculous and fantastic.
What does astonishing mean?
: causing a feeling of great surprise or wonder : surprising an astonishing discovery.
What does unforeseen mean?
: not anticipated or expected : not foreseen : unexpected an unforeseen delay unforeseen consequences.
What is a professional experience?
Professional experience means the experience that occurred through full-time employment in an educational related field or in a field in which the person intends to be licensed.
How do I write my month experience?
Generally, people round off the experience to 0.5 year. 9–12 months exp can be written as close to 1 years of exp. 12–15 exp can be written as little over 1 year exp. 15–18 months exp can be written as close to 1.5 years of exp and so on.