How smart was Kobe Bryant?
Kobe was a very observant, smart and dedicated player. He once was about to shoot free throws when he stopped and said the hoop was off by an inch or so (Can’t remember) and got the officials to check and sure enough, the hoop was off by the exact measurement he said. His GPA was also in the 3.3–4.0 area.
Who is the richest athlete ever?
1. Michael Jordan – NBA (United States) Up to date, NBA stars take home hefty earnings. During MJs entire career, the former 6-time world NBA champion had received an unbelievable endorsement deal from prime sportswear companies like NIKE, Chevrolet, among others.
What sports are not sports?
Activities not Sports Examples are hiking, canyoning (canyoneering), trailblazing, bungee jumping. Some of these types of activities also have a competitive branch, and are therefore sports at these times, such as indoor Climbing Competition form of rock climbing, and Skydiving.
What is Aaron Rodgers IQ?
Aaron Rodgers – 130 He’s also in the “very superior intelligence” level when it comes to his IQ.
Who has the shortest NBA career?
Who was the 1st NBA player?
Oscar Benjamin “Ossie” Schectman (May 30, 1919 – July 30, 2013) was an American professional basketball player. He is credited with having scored the first basket in the Basketball Association of America (BAA), which would later become the National Basketball Association (NBA).
What makes a sport a sport and not a game?
Games and sports are very similar: a game is a physical or mental activity or contest that has rules and that people do for pleasure. A sport is a contest or game in which people do certain physical activities according to a specific set of rules and compete against each other. The difference is subtle.
Who is the smartest player in the NBA?
The Smartest NBA Players of All Time
- Chris Bosh. This underrated NBA champion is actually one of the brightest minds the game has ever seen.
- Jaylen Brown. This is another instance of a highly touted prospect choosing an intellectual school over a basketball powerhouse.
- David Robinson.
- Bill Bradley.
- Tim Duncan.
Who is the richest basketball player?
What is the difference between sports and games?
A sport is a physical activity carried out under an agreed set of rules, with a recreational purpose: for competition or self-enjoyment or a combination of these. A game is a recreational activity involving one or more players, defined by a goal that the players try to reach, and some set of rules to play it.
What is Michael Jordan’s IQ?
Who has the lowest IQ in the NFL?
Lowest Wonderlic scores in NFL history
- 6 — Vince Young (quarterback)
- 6 — Frank Gore (running back)
- 6 — Oscar Davenport (quarterback)
- 5 — Ed Prather (safety)
- 4 — Darren Davis (running back)
Which NFL player has the highest IQ?
Who is the most talented basketball player ever?
The 10 Greatest Basketball Players of All Time
- Shaquille O’Neal.
- Larry Bird.
- Bill Russell.
- Oscar Robertson.
- Wilt Chamberlain.
- Magic Johnson.
- Michael Jordan. I know I risk getting run out of my beloved Chicago on a rail for daring to suggest His Airness isn’t the best player ever but, well, I just don’t think he is.
- LeBron James. LeBron James.
Who was the worst NBA player?
Who was better LeBron or Kobe?
LeBron might be leading the MVP score of 3-1 but Kobe has 5 championships that set him apart at the same time. All in all, LeBron has numbers and dominance to his side but Kobe is a more complete and versatile player. He possesses a magic touch that James is far away from.