Is it correct to say thank you so very much?
‘Thank you so much’ often seems more genuine. It happens to be less formal, and it implies that the person saying it really means it. ‘Thank you very much’ is often used out of courtesy, or to make a ‘thank you’ a bit longer. Sometimes it’s even used sarcastically.
Can you say thank you too?
You could also say “You, too” or “Thank you, too” or “Ditto” or anything equivalent. mkennedy and Hackworth are right, but one might also say “and thank you for the [blah blah blah]”.
What is reply of thank you?
Your response should fit the expectations of your audience and your personality. Use email in a way that fits your personality. If you are a chatty or outgoing person, go ahead and say “you’re welcome” or “it’s my pleasure” in response to a “thank you” email or text message.
How do you say thank you so much?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
How do you write a thank you letter for a request?
Thank You in Advance
- “Thank you for considering my request.” (Just by reading to the end of your message, your reader has considered your request.)
- “I will be grateful for any help you can provide.”
- “I will appreciate your help with this situation.”
- “I hope you will be able to provide the information.”
Is it correct to say thank you much?
“Thank you much.” is not correct English. You can say “thank you very much” or even “thank you so much”.
Can I say thank you?
While we normally just say or write, “Thank you” (in which “I” is assumed), it is perfectly acceptable to say or write, “I thank you” instead. It adds a subtle emphasis and personalization to your response, although you are correct that it is relatively uncommon compared to the usual form.
What to say in a scholarship thank you note?
Dear [Donor Name or Organization Name], First paragraph: State the purpose of your letter. I am writing to express my sincere gratitude to you for making the [Name of Scholarship] possible. I was thrilled to learn of my selection for this honor, and I am deeply appreciative of your support.
What is best reply for thank you?
10 English Phrases for Responding to “Thank You”
- You’re welcome.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- My pleasure.
- It was the least I could do.
- Glad to help.
Is it thank you or thank you?
Thank you, thankyou or thank-you? Never hyphenate this word. It’s either ‘Thank you’ or ‘Thankyou’. And most of the time, ‘thank you’ is the correct choice.
How do you say thank you creatively?
20 Creative Ways To Say Thank You
- Make a gift bag.
- Give a toast.
- Write a poem.
- Create your own labels.
- Give a gift card.
- Send a letter.
- Use social media to send a special message.
- Make your own digital greeting card.
How do you say thank you politely in English?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
Is thank you very much rude?
It’s a common way of politely expressing your appreciation to someone who did you a favor. But in some parts of the world, it’s actually considered rude.