What are some good questions?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
What is the reply of really?
|reply to “really|
|Reply to “Really?”|
|Sound heard in response to really bad jokes|
What do you say when a guy calls you pretty?
What To Say To Your Boyfriend When He Calls You Beautiful
- You Are So Hot.
- You Are The Most Handsome Guy I’ve Ever Known.
- You Are So Kind.
- You Are So Smart.
- I Am So Lucky To Be Yours.
- You Make Me Feel So Special.
- You Are Sweeping Me Off My Feet.
- Your Smile Makes Me Smile.
What to say when you don’t agree with someone?
Five useful ways to disagree politely in English
- “I see what you’re saying but…”
- “I understand where you’re coming from, but…”
- “That’s a valid point, but…”
- “I’m sorry but I disagree with you about this.”
What should I reply to comments?
5 Rules for Responding to Comments
- Be genuinely happy to receive comments. Thanking the person for taking the time to comment is a no-brainer—yet it’s often overlooked.
- Size matters. Sometimes short and sweet (like a simple, “Thanks!”) is all that’s really required.
- Respond ASAP.
- Don’t link in comments.
- Spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck.
How do you respond to someone’s opinion?
Response Ideas for Difference of Opinions “While I don’t agree with your view on this topic, I will respectfully disagree and hope that you take the time to research and open your mind to the current state of our nation.” “Do you mind if I express why I feel completely opposite about your stance on this topic?”
How do you respond to well?
Replies I’ve thought of:
- I am very well, thanks. How are you?
- I am very well, thanks, and hope you are as well.
- I am very well, thanks. I hope it is the same with you too.
- (Ignore it completely.)
How do you deal with unwanted opinions?
6 Polite but Effective Ways to Deal With Unwanted Advice
- “I’ll think about that.” Even if you don’t actually plan to think about, this is a polite way to respond.
- “Good idea.
- “That’s an interesting opinion, but I prefer to do it this way.”
- “I’m not looking for any advice right now.”
- “That’s not actually in line with my values.”
- “I’m not going to do that.”
What is another word for personal opinion?
What is another word for in my opinion?
|personally||from my standpoint|
|I think||I believe|
|in my personal opinion||if you ask|
|I sense||I surmise|
|I suppose||I imagine|