What can you find in a nature scavenger hunt?
Commonly found items like specific types of leaves, flowers, plant products (i.e. fruits, berries, nuts, or seeds), and animal tracks are a great place to start. With some help from the adults, your little scavenger hunters will be both entertained and engaged until every item gets checked off the list.
What items do you need for scavenger hunt?
Household Items Scavenger Hunt List
- Paper with team member’s name on it.
How many items should be on a scavenger hunt?
Try to have no more than 10 items. It might also be a good idea to include a picture of the item, in case some of the players are still learning how to read. For older children, use large fonts and lots of colors, but omit the pictures. Put between 10 and 15 items on your list.
How do you plan an outdoor scavenger hunt?
How to Plan a Scavenger Hunt
- Choose your location(s) and time of day.
- Decide what type of scavenger hunt you want to do.
- Create your lists.
- Hide the clues and/or objects.
- Give each team the list of objects and/or clues.
- First one to complete all the clues and grab the final object wins!
Which act is a natural scavenger?
Hence, the correct option is (D) Microorganisms.
How do you organize an adult scavenger hunt?
How do you make a scavenger hunt with clues for adults?
Tips for adding complexity to the hunt
- Hide a clue in a book at the library, giving participants only the call number (or even trickier, the ISBN number)
- Require participants to sing or perform in order to get a clue.
- Have participants build an item from scratch, or possibly complete a craft before they get the next clue.
How much time do you get for a scavenger hunt?
Each item is worth a certain number of points and the team with the most points wins. The hunt is designed to fill the amount of time you have for the event. We recommend 2-3 hours.