What do the red and blue mean on Pokemon stats?
While viewing your Pokemon’s summary of stats, the base stat in red is the boosted stat while stat in blue is the decreased stat. Since Natures are randomly applied, some people capture a large number of the same Pokemon to get the “right” Nature.
What is the best Pokemon in red and blue?
10 Strongest Pokemon In Red & Blue (Based On Stats)
- 1 1. Mewtwo. Mewtwo is a pure Psychic-type Legendary Pokemon with a massive base stat total of 590.
- 2 2. Dragonite and Mew.
- 3 3. Moltres.
- 4 4. Zapdos.
- 5 5. Articuno.
- 6 6. Cloyster and Gyarados.
- 7 7. Arcanine and Exeggutor.
- 8 8. Tauros and Lapras.
Is red or blue Pokemon better?
1. Pokémon Red has better Pokémon in it: Pokémon Red and Blue have their own unique sets of pocket monsters that can be captured and battled and traded all up, and naturally it’s Pokémon Red that gets the lion’s share of all the good ones, while Blue is stuck with crap nonsense like Magmar.
What is the fastest Pokemon in Pokemon Red?
The 10 Pokemon With The Highest Speed Stats In The Original Games, Ranked
- 8 Persian – 115.
- 7 Starmie – 115.
- 6 Alakazam – 120.
- 5 Dugtrio – 120.
- 4 Jolteon – 130.
- 3 Aerodactyl – 130.
- 2 Mewtwo – 130.
- 1 Electrode – 140.
Is serious nature good?
It’s definitely not a bad nature, but it could be way better. You really should use a nature that boosts one of Lucario’s offensive stats while lowering one that he wouldn’t use.
Is lax nature good?
Lax nature lowers Special Defense but increases Defense. It is good to me because most of the Ground-type moves are Physical with a few exceptions. The strong Ground-type moves, like Earthquake, are Physical so with a +Def nature it can tank hits from them fairly well.
Can Mew be caught in fire red?
Mew is an Event Pokémon, and was only available during a single event in 2006. There is a glitch that people claim will work to find Mew, but this only works in the original Pokémon games. It does not work in Fire Red.
What is the strongest non legendary Pokemon?
Pokemon: The Strongest Non-Legendary Of Each Generation (Based On Stats)
- 8 Dragonite.
- 7 Tyranitar.
- 6 Slaking.
- 5 Garchomp.
- 4 Hydreigon.
- 3 Goodra.
- 2 Wishiwashi (School Form)
- 1 Dragapult.
Was there a Pokemon Green?
They are the first installments of the Pokémon video game series. They were first released in Japan in 1996 as Pocket Monsters: Red and Pocket Monsters: Green, with the special edition Pocket Monsters: Blue being released in Japan later that same year.
What is the slowest Pokémon?
Shuckle, the turtle Pokemon, is the slowest Pokemon we have seen so far. With a lowly base Speed stat of five, Shuckle is part of a three-way tie for the slowest Pokemon. Instead of relying on its Speed, Shuckle has a remarkably high stat in Defense.
What are the Best Pokemon stats?
Pokemon Gold and Silver
What are all the Pokemon stats?
The move descriptions of Haze,Psych Up,and Mist use “stat” or “stats” from Generation II onwards,except in some Generation III games.
What is the highest Pokemon Stat?
– Attack – Pokémon (Max Attack Stat) – Defense – Pokémon (Max Defense Stat) – Special Attack – Pokémon (Max Sp.Atk Stat) – Special Defense – Pokémon (Max Sp.Def Stat) – Speed – Pokémon (Max Speed Stat) – HP – Pokémon (Max HP)
What Pokemon are in Pokemon Blue?
The player doesn’t have a choice for the starter Pokemon.