What is the best model railway brand?
Top model train brands in the United States
- Athearn (HO, N scale)
- Atlas (O, HO and N scale)
- Arnold (N gauge, owned by Hornby)
- Bachmann (HO, N and G scale)
- Lionel (O scale trains).
- Walthers (N and HO scale)
Are Model Trains valuable?
Lionel trains’ value varies depending on design, materials, and era. At auction, Lionel train sets, pieces, and accessories can sell for a few hundred dollars or for a few thousand dollars, depending on the rarity and condition of the piece. Lionel collectors tend to have a lifelong passion for model railroading.
How do I sell my model train collection?
- Sell Your Trains Yourself At Train Shows. Price Received. Effort.
- Sell Your Trains Yourself On eBay. Price Received. Effort.
- Sell Your Trains Using a Live Auction House. Price Received. Effort.
- Sell Your Trains Through an Online Auction Service. Price Received.
- Sell Your Trains To A Train Dealer or a Single Buyer. Price Received.
What is the management of BR blue rail Forum’s policy on advice?
The Management of BR BLUE Rail Forum does not, under any circumstances whatsoever, accept any responsibility for any advice, or recommentations, made by, or implied by, any member or guest vistor of BR BLUE Rail Forum that results in any loss whatsoever in any manner to a member of BR BLUE Rail Forum, or to any other person.
How many people have visited the BR blue rail Forum?
140 visits • Active extensions 74 • Total posts 277927 • Total topics 10426 • Total members 282 • Our newest member classicbike The views and comments posted in these fora are personal and do not necessarily represent the those of the Management of BR BLUE Rail Forum.
Why buy from Premier Model Railways?
Premier Model Railways buy good quality model trains from including rolling stock, engines, coaches, carriages and wagons. Boxed and unboxed. All makes and models will be considered.
What kind of diesel locomotives are there in Lima?
Lima Railways L204813 Class 20 Bo-Bo Diesel Locomotive R/N 20906 “Kilmarnock” Hunslet-Barclay – Limited Edition No 515 of 850 Made Lima Railways L204817 Class 37 Co-Co Diesel Locomotive R/N 37414 “Cathays and Works 1846-1993” Limited Edition 442 of 850 Made