Who is the most admiring person in your life?
Why do I love my mom so much?
You show me unconditional love. You have given me the best family a person could ask for! I am always happy no matter what because I have you and Dad. I feel so blessed; I hope you know how much I love you!
What makes your parents happy?
Making Your Parents Happy
- Step 1: Cooking a Meal. One way to make your parents happy is to cook a meal for your parents.
- Step 2: Making a Smile.
- Step 3: Have a Problem?
- Step 4: Be Grateful.
- Step 5: Tell the Truth!
- Step 6: Just a Little Company.
- Step 7: Last Step.
- 2 Comments.
What’s the difference between mother and father?
Mothers and fathers work as a great team together and their differences give the child something that the others do not. Mothers offer security and are more nurturing. Fathers Offer more hands-on play and teach their kids to be more independent. Mothers are more repetitive to their kids to teach them new things.
Why do you appreciate your mom?
One of the most generous gifts a mom gives her family is her time and undivided attention. A mother makes countless sacrifices. She gives up her privacy and alone time to make sure her children are thriving. She gives up a carefree lifestyle to make sure her children are fed, comforted and happy.
Why should we trust our parents?
If the parent is encouraging, that is likely to build trust. Children are also more inclined to trust a consistent caregiver. When a child is reassured that needs will be met (even if wants/requests are not always), he or she will develop a greater sense of autonomy and a willingness to take safe risks.
Who are our parents?
A parent is a mother or father. Your mom and your dad are your parents, and one of their jobs is to parent you. We’re all born to parents, and many of us also have step parents, foster parents, or adoptive parents who parent us.
What do you admire most about your mother?
I always admired her kindness, unconditional love and patience. She always puts herself last because she is the most caring one in the family. My mother is an excellent cook. Cooking is her passion and people always praise her for her culinary skills.
What are the qualities that you admire in your parents?
My mother qualities:
- Caring and Loving: No matter what is the situation she always care about me.
- Hardworking: She does too much work but still she don’t make any complaints.
- Hardworking: He does everything to make me happy.
- Simple: He follows “Simple living and high thinking” which I really admire.
What I love most about my dad?
70 Reasons why I love my Dad
- He is loyal.
- He is honest – better be careful what you ask him!
- He is extremely intelligent.
- He is very, very FUNNY! British wit is the best type of humor. (
- He is supportive – even if he thinks you are taking on too much…
- He is hard-working… too hard-working.
- He is reliable.
- He is generous.
Who is the best mom in the world?
To celebrate Mother’s Day, here are 25 of history’s greatest moms.
- J.K. ROWLING.
- CANDY LIGHTNER.
- WARIS DIRIE.
- INDIRA GANDHI.
- ANNE-MARIE SLAUGHTER.
- ELIZABETH CADY STANTON.
- DANA SUSKIND.