What is the highest bar exam score?
What is the most difficult bar exam?
Delaware. Delaware makes the list as one of the hardest bar exams in part because of the score required to pass. Students must obtain at least a 145 to pass, which is the highest in the nation. Delaware also only offers the exam once per year, giving students who fail a very long wait before they can take it again.
How do you answer the question Mee?
What to Do if You Don’t Know How to Answer an MEE Question
- Start with the call of the question.
- Reread the facts and pay close attention to any arguments that parties make.
- See if you can gauge the conclusion.
- Discuss the background of the law and use some key terms if possible.
- Repeat a lot of facts.
- Write enough.
What type of attorney makes the most money?
Here Are The 5 Types Of Lawyers That Make The Most Money
- Corporate Lawyer – $98,822 annually.
- Tax Attorneys – $99,690 annually.
- Trial Attorneys – $101,086.
- IP Attorneys – $140,972 annually.
- Medical Lawyers – $150,881 annually.
What is the easiest type of law to practice?
What is the best type of law to practice?
Here are 16 fruitful, promising areas of law for you to consider.
- Civil Rights.
- Animal Rights.
- Sports and Entertainment.
- Family Law.
- Elder Law.
- Education. If actively practicing law doesn’t seem to fit anymore, you can always go into education, teaching law to students.
Can you take the bar without a degree?
California, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington allow you to take the bar exam without going to law school.
What is the Mee bar exam?
The Multistate Essay Examination (MEE) is a collection of 30-minute essay questions and is administered by participating jurisdictions on the Tuesday before the last Wednesday in February and July of each year. The MEE offers six questions per examination.